Author Topic: Welcome Slevin  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Welcome Slevin
« on: February 05, 2007, 09:17:48 pm »
Some one made me this ;D

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Slevin
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 06:34:22 am »
LOL  :D

The name came from a movie...Lucky # Slevin. As soon as I heard that name I told my husband that is the name of my next dane LOL Whats really funny is I did the samething with Grey. We were watching Dreamcatcher and I heard the name Mr. Grey, and from then on I knew my dane's name would be Mr. Grey. So both of my danes are born in December and have names from movies :D

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 07:42:24 am »
Congrats on Slevin.  He's adorable.  I can't wait to see lots more pics of him with the other boys.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 08:37:12 am »
I am dying for a puppy and it seems that every other BPO'er is getting one.  I'm so excited for you and Slevin is precious.  Congratulation s on the new addition.  I'm dying to see pictures of your fur kids playing with their new baby brother.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 08:44:40 am »
I just have to say over and over.. again... how happy I am for you, Blair... and how excited I am for all of us.... cause we get to watch that gorgeous boy grow up!  :)