Author Topic: messed up food messed up bones  (Read 2197 times)

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
messed up food messed up bones
« on: February 11, 2007, 03:12:49 pm »
For quite a while now (since Arkyd and Eli were babies) i've been trying to tell my parents that it isnt good for Eli to be on plain old puppy chow even now at 7 months old he is on bog standard puppy chow.
So the other day me and the wife decided to take Arkyd across to play with Eli after 2 mins Eli was limping then they told me he's always got a limp.
so basically because they didnt listen to us their dog cant even run without hurting itself i thought that was messed up

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: messed up food messed up bones
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:20:12 am »
Well most the problem is the fact we,ve got brothers they turned it into a competition (cuz theyre petty like that).
So even now they say that he's fine just because her husband has had labs since he was bla bla bla and he knows alot more than this 22 year old.
One time Eli had really bad eyes, we told him they looked infectected and he just said that we were jelous that his dog had droopier eyes then my mum snook him into the vet behind Ed's back and the doctor said that he was having allergic ractions
but i'll forward this post to my mum hopefully they'll admit defeat this time (doubt it)