Mountain Dogs > Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Pictures

Ranger Hits The Beach!

(1/3) > >>

dohertyswissy:
As some of you remember, there was a quandry a while back on whether or not Ranger could visit the boyfriend's beach house.  Well, he was welcomed with open arms and he was a super boy, as we all knew he would be! 

Since it isn't "in-season" at the beach, I could let Ranger off-leash and MAN did we have fun!! 

Picture are below.. sorry there are sooo many, but I couldn't choose!!

Wait a minute.. I ain't got no stinkin' leash on!!  Wooo!

Freedom and Miles of Beach!!  Watch Out for Me!!

No worries Mom!  I won't leave you too far behind!  See, I'm coming back to you already!

Okay..Let's Play!  Holy Crap!  White women CAN jump!!

Whoa!!  I almost forgot about the ocean.  I'm not so sure about this thing....

Maybe it isn't soo bad.  (This is Mom's FAVE pic)

This Big Paw needs to rest now, but man, what a fun day!

EllieAndBlu:
Heather - what great pics! Ranger looks like he had such a blast... and so does his mom!  ;D   

Sooooooo glad everything went well... we all knew Ranger would be on his BEST behavior! He is such a good boy!  :)

LibbyP:
Ya hoo makes things much easier when Ranger was able to come and to behave infront of BF's mom is awesome  ;D so next time it shouldn't be such a big deal. Ranger looks like he had a great time at the beach, so glad you posted more than one pic cause we don't see enough of this handsome boy that I love ~Kim

dohertyswissy:

--- Quote from: Dahlie on February 13, 2007, 11:03:40 am ---Awww, that is so cute!  Ranger's a good boy!  Heather, that beach is awesome!  What area is that in?

Julie

--- End quote ---

Julie - It is Pine Knoll Shores in good ol' North Carolina.  It is about 3 hours away from where I'm at in NC.  It is gorgeous!!

dohertyswissy:

--- Quote from: EastJenn on February 13, 2007, 11:07:48 am ---Awwww!!!  It looks like you guys had a blast!  I'm so glad Ranger was a good boy for his mama and got to come along for the trip! 

Dang, I miss the beach.  And what is that stuff up there in the sky?  Is that "sun"?  Is there actually a SUN!?!  WHAT AM I DOING HERE IN THE SNOW!?!?!  :'(

--- End quote ---

Last time I checked missy, I've been trying to get you and the furkids down here FOREVER!!

Come towards the sun... come towards the sun...... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version