Author Topic: more play  (Read 2499 times)

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
more play
« on: July 08, 2005, 11:03:42 am »
This is the truck camper that is sitting in my back yard, Felony discovered dangles on it.

Offline maggieb

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: more play
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 11:15:54 am »
Felony is a cuuuuutie!
Maggie

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 11:26:30 am »
Oh how precious.  She is going to learn to get into everything.

MORE MORE MORE

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 11:41:19 am »
here's a good one of her... and then her "I did nothing wrong"...

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 11:57:20 am »
That baby is so sweet!  I love the photos...and not many things can melt my heart, but her pretty little almond-shaped eyes sure do! 

You are doing a great job!  I am so happy you are sticking with us and becoming so involved with the darling beast that is depending on you. 

When Greta was a pup I took so many photos of her.  I, too, was learning photography then and she was a loyal subject for over two years.  My obsession with photographing her in a variety of natural settings furthered her obedience level, attentiveness and bond with me.  She learned, over time, all kinds of subtle cues to get up and turn around the other way and lie down this way and then that way and look over here and over there.  She is now an old, retired model and she still loooooooves to pose for the camera.

I will try to get her into the next costume contest.  She will love it, as always.  Plus, she has a new buxom blond wig. It's platinum and poofy!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 12:15:43 pm »
oh goodness... I could just imagine trying to get a costume on Felony. She tries to eat the camera right now, but I'm sure after a while she will end up like my other kids and when she's sees the camera come out, she'll sit pretty. I thought I was gonna run out of things to photograph when my daughter's softball season ended, but I got her just in time!