Author Topic: BPO Newbie  (Read 4557 times)

Offline TJ & Titan

• Gnawer
  • Titan
    • View Profile
BPO Newbie
« on: February 15, 2007, 04:12:51 pm »
Hello all.  My name is TJ and I've got a Saint Bernard puppy, Titan, soon to be a year old.  I've been lurking here for a few months now and felt it was time to introduce myself and say hi to this wonderful and friendly community.

We live in West Suffield, CT and I'm interested in any sort of get togethers that happen in my area.  It sure would be great to get him around other dogs his size...

TJ and Titan

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: BPO Newbie
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 04:15:27 pm »
hi!  welcome to bpo!  your boy sure is handsome!  i'm mom to axle (akita) sheeba (akita chow) diesel and scout (danes) and caine (pitbull) as well as two skin kids and a hubby who might as well be a skin kid!  can't wait to see more pics of your boy!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 04:24:18 pm »
Hi TJ!  Welcome to BPO!  I'm Heather and am Mom to Ranger (also known as RangerRoo), a 2 year old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog.  We are glad to have you here and please post pictures!!

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 04:48:54 pm »
Howdy!  Titan is very handsome!  I'm mom to Lucy an almost 8 month old Newfoundland!

Can't wait to see more pictures of your boy!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 05:19:13 pm »
Hi and Welcome TJ and Titan, Glad to ready you felt it was time to introduce the two of you. Everyone here is super friendly and quick to offer help and suggestions if needed. Titan is one handsome boy and we can't wait to see more pics soon. ~ Kim mom to an old man 'Hoover'and a EM 'Libby'
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline ptkennel

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Prairie Trail Kennel
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 05:27:32 pm »
Welcome, I am Dot, mom to a 2 year old male rotti named Tiny, an almost one year old female newfie pup named Joy, and a 6 1/2 month old female Irish Wolfhound named Amy.  Also a hubby and three kidlets.
Joy, Newfoundland
Gabi, Newfoundland
Amy, Irish Wolfhound
Sara, Irish Wolfhound
Gintaro, Irish Wolfhound (from Poland)
Desa, our Borzoi
4 Irish Wolfhound puppies, Saturn, Gemini, Delta and Mercury
www.prairietra ilkennel.com

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 10:04:59 pm »
Welcome to the funny farm.  Titan is a cutie!  I'm mom to three h*ll hounds: Cinder, Kaila, and Shiner.  Can't wait to see more pics of Titan.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 02:19:34 am »
Hi and Welcome to BPO, I'm Ann and the picture is my 8-month old bullmastiff Phelan, looking forward to more pics of Titan, he's definately handsome ;D

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 07:47:28 am »
welcome, cool lookin saint ya got ya self there
I got Arkyd (7 month newfie mix) and Chav (2 year boxer/pointer mix) and almost a third but she ain't really mine and that'd be tess (4 month old lab/border collie/ blue heeler)
have fun

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 07:56:11 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  I am Paige and have a whole variety of big paws, but dont have a Saint. This is a great place to be.