Author Topic: Sorry I've been A.W.O.L...I have a VERY good reason!...PRESENTING....  (Read 7162 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Well, it looks like we have our little Pyr girl! ;D (TY Jackie!!!!)  Her name is Taniamra's Arwen Of Rivendall but we want to change it to Taniamara's Delilah Memory Of The Wolf..after her great granddad...You must read his story & I'll include the link...It is  http://www.geocities.com/tanimara_2000/Site_Directory.html
scroll down to Hanky Page & click on Illecom Spirit Of The Wolf...Get the tissues!...We will have to wait a bit to bring her home though..It's a long drive!...Without further ado here is Delilah!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
She is adorable!  Her smile looks just like Samson's!  

Please send her to me immediately so that I can smell her puppy breath and give her kisses.  

I promise I will send her back.  No, really....
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

GYPSY JAZMINE

Thanks guys!...Samson & she do have the same smile...That kind of worries me!...lol..Like I said, "Wolf's" story is  MUST read!...& grumpybunny, if I see Delilah on the "kidnap list" I am moving, not leaving a forwarding address & hiding her!...lol!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
OMG! She totally is like a little Samson! I love her. What a cutie pie. How old is she and when does she officially get to go live with you in her forever home?

Gypsy...you know that ALL cute pups get put on the kidnap list so she is obviously there!  :) And if you pack up and move Nicks and I will hunt you down. Don't think we don't have our ways of finding people...hahah ahahaha!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

Jaba, Ty!...She is a little doll but I might be a tad biased..lol... She was born 2-19-05 if I remember correctly (B.t.w., her curent mama is a member here :) )...We will get her just as soon as we can!...Randy started a new job today so I have to wait to see what his schedule will be because I don't drive long distances like you & Nicker shouldn't...lol!...& that's also why I am not concerened about being found if I have to move to advoid the kidnap plot...You two will just get lost in a cornfield looking for Iowa...LOL!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
You are so right Gyps! We probably would get lost. Although, for next summer's roadtrip we do plan on taking a map and kind of planning where we are going before we leave the house.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

ive heard that story before!  and it had the same effect on me this time and that one.....to tear up.  LOL.  im such a nerd.

i love when daddys take responsibility lmao, even if its a doggie!!!!

IM SO EXCITED YOU GOT A PUP GYP!  AND A LITTLE SAMMY NO LESS!  MY GOODNESS, THEY ARE FRIGGIN TWINS!  lol....good luck!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
She is a doll.  They are going to have so much fun together.  I can't wait to see lots of photos of them playing.  It is so much fun watching to pyr play.  Just a big rolling ball of white fur.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Well, I hadn't planned on this soon...I got an e-mail from Delilah's owner saying she had the perfect Pyr pup for me & seemed to fit what I was looking for in a dog...Then to find out she was the most awesome Pyr I have ever seen great grand daughter...Wel l, I took that as a sign...lol!...Sometimes we ask God for things like the perfect little Pyr girl & he always answers our prayers...He just does it in his own time......Some times the answer is no..Sometimes it's yes but it takes what seems like forever & sometimes it gets dropped in your lap like a sweet little ligtening bolt! ;D  I guess that's were the phrase "you better watch what you ask for" comes from...lol!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Congrats Gyp..... She is adorable, I know you were looking, but I thought it was mostly for a rescue, hehe look what can happen. I will never again be off here for several days, I miss everything. Shes got the prettiest smile. Now I am as excited as you, when is she coming home? Ohhhh I cant wait to see more pics. Sammy is going to fall flat on his face in love

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Sorry I've been A.W.O.L...I have a VERY good reason!...PRESENTING....
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 02:38:50 pm »
Thanks everyone!...I was looking towards a rescue & had been in contact with a couple of rescues in this region & also another breeder in my area & then Delilah kind of fell into my lap! :)  I had admired Jackie's dogs while surfing the internet right after we got Samson &,as I said, Wolf's story made a huge lasting impression on me so I took this all as a sign that Delilah was meant to be here with us!...I truley believe that in life there is little left to chance...I know I am a sap!..lol!

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 02:39:19 pm »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y!!!!

SO CUTE! Hmm...so maybe my little landseer will just appear soon..hehehee!

BabsT

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 05:04:29 pm »
Congratulation s on such a beautiful...I too am bias on the LGD breeds LOL  Cant wait to watch her grow, mentally and physically

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 06:59:36 pm »
Very Cute! How old is she?
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2005, 10:21:02 am »
Thanks all!...She was born 2-19-05 so that makes her almost 5 months old...& yes, you gotta love that smile!!!