Author Topic: Betti's mud hole  (Read 3211 times)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Betti's mud hole
« on: July 08, 2005, 12:35:39 pm »
At play in the back yard.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 12:39:47 pm by moonlitcroatia »
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Betti's mud hole
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 12:37:02 pm »
Betti looks like she was made to play ball in the mud. I bet you loved cleaning her up after the play session was over.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 12:39:15 pm »
Someone in that hole!?  She looks a little angry.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 12:42:19 pm »
Jabear,

It is easy to clean her up.  I just let her play with the clean water from the hose for a few moments and chase her with it and then dry her off.  In fact, she is pretty clean right now and even smells kinda good.  ;)

Lins,

I am beginning to wonder where she is going with that hole.  Maybe she knows something we do not and she is planning an underground hideout.  She loves wigs.  If I ever want to make it even more fun for her I could always throw an old wig into her muddy hole and she would really like that.

Silly thing!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 12:46:50 pm »
That is funny.  Neither of mine like head gear.  Lady does like to slip into her choaker though.  Grace is content to be naked. 
If I let them in the mud the neighborhood would get drenched. Messy little doggies.  I think she may be ready to strike oil in that hole.  Or dig up a buried treasure.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 12:50:25 pm »
Oh no...Betti is a tom boy of sorts!  She doesn't actually wear the wigs, she just chases people who model them for her.  She wants to shake the wigs and chew them up.  I think she's looooove a soggy, muddy wig to toss around.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 12:55:08 pm »
I like the pic where she's turning up the water and splashing. 
Grace is starting to do that in the empty tub when there's a drop or two on the drain.  She'll go to town scratching the tub and barking at the water. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 12:55:09 pm »
GREAT pix!  i can't wait for my babies to have a yard!  oh how lobely life will be

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 02:47:21 pm »
Sun bathing in the last set and mud bathing in these ones, she is just s-paw-tacular...

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2005, 02:49:07 pm »
Grace loves to sunbath...pref erably through the living room window.