Author Topic: ACK!  (Read 2758 times)

Nicole

ACK!
« on: February 22, 2007, 04:49:19 pm »
Ok, this is freaking SAD. Its on the petfinder classifieds. Geeze.

1329983- Dog:St. Brenard , Bull Mastiff
Dillsboro,IN 513-404-9122 Mike Brooks mdb351@hotmail.com 2-21-2007
Name: Bo
Sex:M
Size:XL
"Bo is a very large dog that needs a new home. He is very loving and likes to play alot. He doesnt have very good manners so therefore he does need some training. Bo is not house broken because he has always been outside. Bo also has heartworms. We have been treating him but because we have a new baby we can not afford the $300 to properly treat the heartworms. We are only asking a $50 addoption fee to cover his current heartworm medication. Bo needs a loving home and someone to be able to spend time with him. Bo is our personal pet and not a stray. So we love him very much. We would like another family to love him as much as we do."

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: ACK!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 05:48:22 pm »
I pray that he doesn't find a family that loves him the way they did.  I pray he finds a family that loves him enough to give a d*mn!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 10:51:24 pm »
how sad.  i cannot even imagine doing that to my dog....i would go without eating to make sure that ANY of my dogs had/have the medicine that they are supposed to.
My new GSD! He doesn't have a name yet... :/

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 08:54:50 am »
OMG!  Hopefully they don't decide to "love" their child like that too! UGH that makes me so mad!  >:(  I hope this guy can find a wonderful loving (the real kind of love) home.

Offline pink2378

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 10:13:21 am »
What complete creeps.  They don't love the dog, they love the idea of having a dog.  I bet the feed him the cheapest food they can find too. 

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 12:05:28 pm »
Yeah...they love him so much they keep him outside and let him get HW. GRRR!