Author Topic: OMG wish me luck!!  (Read 4894 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
OMG wish me luck!!
« on: February 27, 2007, 08:11:45 pm »
So at the IKC show Julie and I went over to the Neo section and struck up a conversation with this guy who(him and his wife) breed and show Neos. I asked if I could take a pic and when I did he told me I had to take his card, it was a rule. :p 

Well after we walked away I was looking at the card and noticed they are practically right next to me! You do not know how excited that made me! haha So when I got home that night, I e-mailed them and told them that if they needed help at dog shows or anything I would totally do it!
The wife e-mailed me back and said she was looking for kennel work, help at dog shows, and get this I get to help teach the pups to show! She told me it would be $5.00 gas money for whenever I worked there, $8.00 an hour, and she's going to pay for confirmation classes. I'm way excited and I know this is going to be an AWESOME experience for me!! So I hope this all goes well and if it does, then I'll be quitting my job at the HS to work for them on the weekends as well. I'm meeting them Friday night so keep your fingers crossed all goes well!

Here is one of their dogs, Apollos.

and their website.
http://centurianmastini.net/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 08:22:01 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Anakalia

Re: OMG wish me luck!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 08:29:40 pm »
OMG!!  That sounds soooo exciting!!  Their dogs are amazing, I hope everything goes well!  I'll be thinking of you come Friday. Good luck!!!  ;D

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:33:30 pm »
That is so fantastic!!! It looks as if you were in the right place at the right time. Good luck with everything :)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 09:36:34 pm »
Hey! I think my mom is friends with these people! Cool!

Good luck!!!

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 05:30:48 am »
Megna- fingers are crossed, but no need, you are going to be the best person for the job and wow- what a job. You have to keep us posted!!!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 08:18:21 am »
Oh Megan - that sounds awesome! No luck needed here - you are so in! Congratulation s!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:14:29 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 09:03:41 am »
That sounds like alot of fun...betcha I know what kind of dog you're getting next ;)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 09:12:58 am »
Oh my gosh!!  That sounds great Megan!!  Good luck girlie!!  I have no doubt that you'll get that job and I'm super jealous!!   :-*

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 02:44:59 pm »
Awww thanks everyone you're the greatest! :-*
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:45:16 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline critter crazy

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 04:19:13 pm »
OMG!! That is just so awsome!! You go girl! I wish you the best!!
If there aren't any critters in Heaven, Then I don't want to go!!