Author Topic: Not a good update  (Read 5870 times)

Offline rayray

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Me and Onyx
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
Re: Not a good update
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 10:44:44 pm »
You did the right thing.  Don't feel guilty whatsoever.  He needed to be in a different home and it sounds like you chose a perfect one for him.  He most likely will be spoiled to death and that is awesome.  He wasn't getting what he needed before and I totally respect you for owning up to making this hard but in the end, the best decision for him.
My new GSD! He doesn't have a name yet... :/

Onyx: Black German Shepherd - her myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/onyxroxdablox

Sparky: Black and White Shih-Tzu (he likes to play with the big doggies!) his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sparkyboyrox

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 12:18:08 pm »
Blair, you ABSOLUTELY did what was right for Gauge and for your family.  If anyone thinks less of you for that, well, then they are just not right in the head.  Personally, I think even more of you for having the guts to do what you knew was right.  Many people would not have been as selfless.  I know how much you love that boy, but he was never going to be happy in that pack.  Ya done good, kid.  :-*

Said Perfectly; You did what was best for everyone, especially Gauge. Hopefully the people who have him will appreciate all the love and work you put into him and send you pictures of him growing up. Ann

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 11:31:28 pm »
I would find it hard pressed to find someone on BPO would judge someone who did something that was in the best interest of their pet, which I firmly believe you did with Guage.  We all know your heart here Blair and know how difficult this whole situation must have been for you. 

Kisses and slobbers to you.

Ditto!  Can you imagine how hard life would have continued to get for poor Gauge if you had not made that decision?  He could not have been happy, and you did what was best for HIM even though it may hurt you.  :'(
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 05:58:18 am »
sweetie, i'm so sorry that you're going through all this.  i'm sending lots and lots of hugs your way....

BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.