Author Topic: Hello, great site  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Michael2559

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hello, great site
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:23:26 pm »
Iam new here and it is great to find this site, Its good to see and hear everything I have read about the love of everyones Dogs.

I am so happy to see people that have dogs as me and my wife and feel the same way as us. I am so in love my dogs(added kids)I dont know what I would do with out them.

My St. is now 1 year and 5 months old, she is a short haired St. and she is a Great friend and sweet heart. I never felt the way I do about a dog before and now I tell others she is my daughter, they think Im nuts ,but thats ok , I love her to death.

Anyways , great to be here and good to see the love and caring and advice here. :)
"Nothing is real unless its personal"

Offline Michael2559

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, great site
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 11:40:33 pm »
I forgot to post some pics of Sheeba, here is some from 4 weeks old to one year old.........Is nt she a doll !...lol

chaosndestruction

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 01:07:16 am »
Welcome to the board! I'm Bri mommy to a talkative husky mix, Keela. Your baby is goregous!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 08:37:31 am »
She's WAY cute!!  I'm Penny and my guy is Teddy.  He's just over a year now.  Aren't Saints wonderful???
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Michael2559

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 11:19:48 am »
Thank you for the warm welcome, its great to be here ! We also have 3 other dogs, a pom, a peek, and a cocker span. As you can see we are dog nuts as some tell us, I would love to have a male St. but my wife doesnt, maybe in time I will get one.....lol.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 02:19:53 pm »
Welcome to you and your crew!  I am owned by a 5 year old Flat Coated Retriever named Harley - he is the goofiest dog ever.  He doesn't listen - at all - he whines constantly and I love him anyway!!

Keep the pictures coming your pups are adorable

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 02:36:42 pm »
Hello and welcome your gang is way cute, and spoiled rotten by the looks of it  ;) You have found the best forum around ~ everyone is super friendly and very quick to help where and when it is needed ~ but.... you must post more pics  ;D ~ Kim mom to an old man Hoover and a big girl Libby
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 08:03:07 am »
Welcome to BPO.Sheeba is beautiful as is the rest of your pack.I'm Michelle,Mom to Butt and Tub the Saints.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie