Author Topic: Hey fellow Sheepie owners !!!  (Read 12618 times)

Offline Heidi Hollman

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hey fellow Sheepie owners !!!
« on: March 25, 2005, 03:47:28 pm »
Hi there my name is Heidi and I am owned by a 22 month old Sheepie.  His name is Samson and hes my baby.  He bounces like a rabbit all the time and he weighs 89 pounds.  We recently purchased a new bed and he has decided that he likes it as well.  So I told my husband to move over cause Sam is sleeping with us to !!! >:(  I would love to hear from all of you anytime and share funny stories!!!

Happy Easter,
              Heidi and Sam
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 07:17:00 pm by Heidi Hollman »

Offline blong2001

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey fellow Sheepie owners !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 05:07:46 pm »
 He is so pretty!  I have never seen an OES that had that much white on them!  I know you are so proud!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 05:46:52 pm »
Awww..that big fur baby looks so comfy on his mom's legs. Glad to see some pics finally posted.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Heidi Hollman

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 06:39:13 pm »
Hey Everyone!!  Thanks for the replies.   Yeah Sam's coloring is real unique.  I saw his sister first and she was a white as snow.  When I went to take her she was already taken to her furever home.  And then I was told about Sam.  I stayed home from work the next day and took him home it was love at first sight.  Sam has a horseshoe kinda figure over his bottom that was black when he was very young but as he is getting a little older it is turning white as well.  He's quite the hammerhead !!  Hope that  you all are having a super day !!!

Heidi and Sam ;D ;)

Offline zach

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 06:18:13 am »
Hi Heidi,

Looks like Samson has found a wonderful mom to snuggle with.  You both look wonderful together. 

Roland

Offline griffon2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 05:45:01 pm »
I LOVE YOUR WHITE SHEEPIE !!! NEVER SEEN AN ALL WHITE.  LUCKY YOU !  WE ARE OWNED BY 2 OES.  :o
 ;D Diane

Offline gumbo46

• Gnawer
  • Sheepdogs rule our roost.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/wigglebutts
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2005, 08:59:00 pm »
He is a big boy! I have never seen an all white sheepie neither.He is a  very unique and handsome sheepdog.
The George's

Offline Sheeps

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 08:51:26 am »
Wow! I too, have never seen an all white sheepie. He's a beauty. I was wondering...do es he have blue eyes too? Usually it seems that the all white heads have at least one blue eye.

Nancy