Author Topic: Central New York  (Read 9083 times)

Offline jeniferrochelle

• Gnawer
  • Tuba (Saint Bernard) and Tank (English Mastiff)
    • View Profile
Central New York
« on: March 05, 2007, 09:44:05 am »
Hi everyone I am new and wondering if there is anyone out there close. I am in central New York, Syracuse area. We go to the dog parks around here. It would be nice to meet some new freinds for my boys.

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
Re: Central New York
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 05:22:14 pm »
Hi! My name is Margaret, and I am mom to Imani (almost 3) and Frankie (almost 2), English Mastiff girls, and Jesse (almost 2), our neo rescue boy, and foster mom to Murphy(about 8 months), an English mastiff boy.  We live just north of Weedsport, just off exit 40 of the thruway, so we aren't too far away!

Weedsport, NY

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 12:46:43 pm »
Hi. We live in Niagara Falls ON. As mentioned will most likley having a get together in the spring. It would be great to meet you.

Offline fila4me

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 04:09:28 pm »

I'm actually transplanted from Long Island but I  have been here 15 years so it feels like home although I still miss some friends.  I like the atmosphere here for raising children I feel it is relatively safe and the housing prices are affordable although taxes are ridiculous!!

What part of Rochester were you from and where is your family?  We live in Brighton.

Randy & Harley

OMG!!! I lived in Brighton!! 3220 Elmwood Ave! My grandparents and cousins both lived on Penfield Rd! We went to St. Thomas Moore Church! How cool!!!When I am there in May we will stay at my aunt's and she lives on Hillside Ave! Also at my uncles rental on Adwin off of Monroe across from Blessed Scrament Church!!My cousins graduated from Mercy and Penfield High School!! I miss that place!! Sorry for my never ending post! I just really miss Rochester!!
Tammy
Chynna-APBT 8 1/2 yrs
Bo-Husky mix 11 1/2 yrs
Gracie-Argentine Dogo 10yrs
Dutchess-Eng. Springer RIP
Jordan-Eng. Springer RIP
Icca-Fila Brasileiro RIP
Jezzabelle-Fila Brasileiro RIP
Paco-Argentine Dogo RIP
Falcon-Argentine Dogo RIP

Offline jeniferrochelle

• Gnawer
  • Tuba (Saint Bernard) and Tank (English Mastiff)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 08:38:27 am »
I would be very interested in coming to the meeting, it sounds great. All of the dog parks around here are mostly little paws so Tuba doesn't have many big paw freinds. I can't wait.

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 06:41:10 am »
Hi me too,we live in Herkimer,ny, on the hill in Schuyler where it snow's all the time and have two saint Bernard's,best place to live,you are a couple of hour's from us i am have a problem posting pic,not sure why?we going to get goat in the spring,for molly and maggie,we have six acres,and a kitten,love just make a farm!!!marylee!!!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 07:10:57 am »
oh you are only a 45 from us,as i look at my map,have been to utica,well we are 14,min from there,we only moved here in june,we just love the Country,alot cow's,all over,and farm's your dog's are so cute!! look's like molly,big face,so sweat,they are great Dog's they do need a friend,that was smart Im glad your husband let get,him,I too,had to Beg for molly,And know she is his Favorate!Sweateypie,and Calm,they Both are so Diffent,you will see,But they will be Very Close,as they Grow,take a lot of pic they become Ham's!!!!marylee,just love it, :-* :-* :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline akita_luv

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007, 12:52:16 pm »
i am in the rochester area in macedon
thank you Brandy
love your big paws and they will be loyal to you!

Offline IheartBIGDogs25

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 07:39:06 am »
I would love to meet up with all the new yorkers on here even though I don't have my big paws yet!

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 01:05:52 am »
Hey Im Rachel, I live in Elma NY.. I really hate the fact that there are no dog parks here, when my girl becomes mobile again i would love to take her there.
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!