Author Topic: Im so proud of Zeus  (Read 4695 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Im so proud of Zeus
« on: March 09, 2007, 09:48:07 am »
First off I am sorry I havent been very active, but al ot has happen and happening right now.

I am sure i have posted about this in the past, Zeus has a problem where he eats anything and everything in sight! When he was a puppy, he was not destructive at all but as he got older things changed [he is now 3 yrs]. When he first came back inside he would walk around the house looking for things to eat before he would lay down or play. Got to the point where he had to be gated off at night and when we were gone and he was only aloud in the same room as us. This boy has eaten everything you could possible think of!!! I dont know if the light fianlly went off in his head or what, but its been 1 whole week since he has eaten or tried to eat something he isnt suppose to!! This is such a big thing for him and I am so proud of my boy!!! ;D I just had to share my happiness with you all!!

Anakalia

Re: Im so proud of Zeus
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 09:54:59 am »
What a good boy, Zeus!!  Koby went through a "counter surfing" stage......wai t he's still in that stage! lol  It does give me hope though that maybe someday Koby will grow up! hahaha   ;D

Offline fullsizetrucks

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 11:42:17 am »
Blair, can I borrow Zeus so that he can teach Yukon that swallowing socks leads to upset tummies, and barfed up stinky socks?  That would be super!  I am tired of being on the receiving end of the slimy socks!

GOOD BOY ZEUS!!!
Big dogs make a house a home.
Be nice, you are God to your Dog.

Heidi
Harassed mother of one 2 legged kid, and three 4 legged spoiled brats!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 11:48:54 am »
Yay!!!! Good boy Zeus!!! Maybe he finally realized that eating odd things gives him an upset stomach...

Offline Tanksmybaby

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 10:14:27 am »
I'm so happy for you. It is such a happy day when they finally get it! Congrats! We have a small problem with counter surfing, but only occasionally if I leave the treats on the counter.