Author Topic: Jazzy comes home!!!  (Read 2860 times)

Offline onederpupe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Jazzy comes home!!!
« on: July 09, 2005, 06:57:40 pm »
Hi Everyone,
Well we got back late friday night, it was to late to pick up my Jazzgirl. Boo Hoo!!!! First thing this morning I went to get her. She was happy but not like I expected. So we got in the car and she was just normal Jazz. I get her out and she lunges for the gate to get in the yard, odd I thought? I open the gate take off the leash and she makes a beeline for her favorite pee spot! Where she pees for at least a good minute then to the next pee spot, and again for a minute. I think she held it for the entire time we were gone. I opened the front door and we go in then she goes bonkers just jumping and whimpering, crying like I have never seen her do. I guess she wanted to greet me at home where she feels safe. She is of course VERY CLINGY now but I expected that. We went to bed when I got home and she got right up with me so I could put my arm around her while we took a nap. She was so tired and so was I, but she was sound asleep in 2 seconds and snoring away. She only awoke if I took my arm away from her. So now all we are waiting for is Daddy to come home from work and I guess it will start all over again. Mario had to be at work early so he hasn't seen her yet. He called to see if she was home yet, and this from the guy that didn't really care for dogs in the house, when we married 25 years ago. It was a rough trip and so tramatic for us, but Jazzy makes up the lose, with all the love she can give. :-* Thanks to all of you for the nice comments and concern, I am very lucky to have found you guys, at least ya"ll understand.
Kelly and the Jazzdog

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Jazzy comes home!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 09:05:08 pm »
I'm glad Jazzy is back home with you!...See, she lived through it! :)  It is hard to do though I am sure!!!!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 08:12:04 am »
It is so hard to leave them anywhere...eve n at home in the care of a household member.  I think it traumatizes them when I board them and go on a trip, because they know I am going on a trip and expect to go.  I always feel so sad when that has to be done, because I feel they do not believe I will ever return.  I'd like to think that after having been boarded a couple of times, they realize I DO come back.  But, I just don't know.  Maybe I am anthropomorphi zing them too much, but I don't think that's the case either.  I'm sure they have feelings.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline onederpupe

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 03:47:07 pm »
I know they have feeling too! It is so hard to explain you will be back! I think it is harder on us then them sometimes. We just feel as thought we have just left them alone, with nothing! Dogs seem to adjust rather quickly to any situation. God put a lot of thought in to this marvalous creature don't you think?
Kelly