Author Topic: newbie from washington state  (Read 6040 times)

Offline imalilsnoopy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
newbie from washington state
« on: March 07, 2007, 10:59:36 pm »

hi, I just wanted to introduce myself  :) my name is peggy and I am from washingtone state, I am new to the board as of last night(march,6) I am owned by my 9 year old St Bernard(rowdy)great dane female, 5 month old Harley, 2 year old female  wiener dog(snoopy), 2 year old rat terrier mocha, and my male 1 year old caucasion ovtcharka/ lab (Jack),  :) :) well, thats the dogs anyways  ;) I hope to get to know you all  :D

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: newbie from washington state
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 11:24:26 pm »
Welcome to the site :)

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 10:12:47 am »
Hi and Welcome ~ like everyone else I cannot wait to see pics of your gang, and it sounds like you have quite the gang  ;D  Glad you found this forum as the members are super friendly and help when ever they can. Kim ~ mom to an old man Hoover and a big girl Libby
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Michael2559

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:08:29 pm »
Hello there Peggy and welcome, Im new here also and I too would like to see pic's of your kids.....lol

We have a 1 year 5 month Saint(Female)Sheba, 6 year old Cocker Span, Sox. and a 7 year old peek,Brandi, we did have a pom, Sadie(17 years old) but she died yesterday. There is a lot of good info here , its a great place and friendly people !
"Nothing is real unless its personal"

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 07:50:12 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Sounds like you have quite the variety of furkids.

My name is Chris, and my furfamily consists of Keiko, an almost 9 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, a 2 yr old great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two 1 yr old rat terriers.

On a side note: Michael, sorry to hear of your pom's passing.  My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Offline BellaRoosMom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 09:20:24 am »
Hi, and welcome!!! I'm owned by my Great Danes, Bella and Ellie...not so small as my avatar suggests.  Hope you like it here!!!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 10:46:40 am »
Hi! I'm Bri! I live in Oregon and I'm owned by a talkative husky mix, Keela. What part of Washington are you in?

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 10:55:26 am »
Hi and welcome to the site! My name is Blair nad I say my home with a 3 yr old Rottweiler, Zeus, and a 2 yr old Great Dane, Mr. Grey.