Author Topic: I've posted on the general board but for those who don't post there...  (Read 2424 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Samson is getting his Delilah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D  Please allow me to introduce: Tanimara's Delilah Memory Of The Wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...She currently resides with Jackie Wood who is a member here & I am eternally grateful already to just know she will be coming home with us!!!...It's a go & now we are just trying to figure out when we can get this sweet little girl!...I can't hardly wait!...This is killing me!...But, if you knew she was yours & just not home yet how would you feel?..I mean just look at this face!!!!!!!!!!!

GYPSY JAZMINE

I could just look at her all day long!!!...As a matter of fact I am behind on my housework right now because when I have a spare moment in between taking care of the kids & critters when I usually get some work done I sneak off to the computer to look at her &read about her...lol!

BabsT

I am sooo happy for you...I also cant wait until I get my little girl central asian ovcharka

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
What a sweetie pie. She looks like she is smiling and she looks so huggable. I couldn't wait either :)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
I am soooooo happy for both you and Samson.  Jackie is great, she was so nice when I was looking for a puppy. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)