Author Topic: Jigsaw's Day Out...  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Jigsaw's Day Out...
« on: March 22, 2007, 07:18:14 am »
We took Jigsaw out for some fun socializing yesterday. We took a 1.5hr drive to a friends house, where she met some new dogs, and some young children. What a great experiance for her. unfortunately we didnt bring my camera, i've been sick these last few days so my head isnt screwed in properly  :D
We get to our friends house, where Jigsaw met her first Toy Poodle, Angel, a treeing walker hound X Blue Tick hound mix, Rufus, and a blue girlie dane, Sway... Now, incase you wanted to know.... I suggested the name Sway to them, as in the movie Gone in 60 Seconds, there is Memphis and Sway, and since i own Memphis, i thought it would be fun  ;D Anyways, It took a while for Sway to warm up to Jigsaw, but she did very very well. and jigsaw had a great time. The kids came home from school and were all over little Jigsaw. they fed her cookies. they sat there and pet her while she chewed a bone, they chased her around the house. I was so impressed how well Jigsaw did! Zero did not get this kind of socializing, so he is a bit grouchy with kids and some dogs... so we want to work with jigsaw  alot.  after about 3-4 hours of playing, we head back home, and jigsaw slept the whole ride. i was so happy. and she slept ALL Night. what a sweet girl.
Today, the weather is amazing, +11Celcius, im sick, so not outside booo. but the dogs are loving the melty snow, and all the mud they are dragging inside. i have about 100 muddy paw prints from the BTs, Memphis is nice enuff to walk back thru the snow before he comes in :)
Anyways, i just thought i'd share the story of Jig's first real outing...
Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Jigsaw's Day Out...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 07:19:54 am »
that sounds like it was so much fun!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Jigsaw's Day Out...
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 07:32:21 am »
Next time i will bring my camera, i swear ;)
Thanks for the well wishes. i really need it. esp. with this nice weather. boooooo so not impressed lol
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~