Author Topic: America's Cutest Puppy TV show on the WE channel  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Moore1125

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
America's Cutest Puppy TV show on the WE channel
« on: March 23, 2007, 07:51:34 am »
Ok..so I have to send this out...The WE Channel will be premiering America's Cutest Puppy Show on April 7th at 9pm EST. It will be a 10 part series. Here is the brag...watch the Boston addition...my puppy, Rudder and I were in the contest! We did VERY well and made it far. We were told that we were one of the only BIG DOGS that made it far at that point. Please tune in to cheer on a fellow BIG DOG (puppy)!

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: America's Cutest Puppy TV show on the WE channel
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 12:06:53 pm »
We'll be cheering for our fellow big paw. The winner better not be small yappy dog! ;)
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 01:25:06 am »
OMG!! YOU LIVE IN TEH BOSTON AREA????  you need to get in our meet and greets next time!! we live on cape cod, winslow and sadie live in the lowell area, and then kali lives in southeastern CT!!! we definately have to have a play datE!!   i'll definately check out hte boston edition though!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 01:49:26 am »
Oh that is so cool!  I haven't watched it yet, I keep forgetting.

Offline Moore1125

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:32:31 pm »
We would LOVE to play! Poor Rudder can't play with any of the neighbors...he is TOO BIG! I think that we met you guys at the rainy newf day in westford! I remember the newf Fumble( SO HANDSOME) Let us know when you guys are getting together!

We found out that our episode is slated to run May 19th! It was a LONG day!