Author Topic: R.I.P. Spiderman... "Warning" "VERY GRAPHIC"  (Read 8244 times)

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Spiderman... "Warning" "VERY GRAPHIC"
« on: March 31, 2007, 08:00:41 am »
Associated Press Release

On 30 March 2007 in the small town of Paoli Indiana our friendly neighborhood Spiderman was viciously attacked in an unprovoked assault.  According to the police report a Mastidane, whos name will not be released because he is underage even in dog years, was the primary suspect and had been brought in for questioning.  During the interogation the Mastidane admitted to the attack, saying that Spiderman was a stuffie and as all dogs know stuffies are Evil and Dangerous beings.  It was also reported that Spiderman had glow-in-the-dark eyes and was apparently stareing at the Mastidane in a mean and threatening manner.  The family returned from dinner to find the assault in progress.  The mother and father just took it in stride however their 5 year old son was extremely upset by this incident. 

We have attached pictures to this press release to show the extent of the attack however; We must warn you that they are VERY GRAPHIC...

Update.. The Mastidane has been sentenced to Incarceration while the family is not at home and will be up for Parole again in 6 months.  Spiderman has also been replaced and now has a special place to stay when he is not out saving the world with the Teenaged Mutant Engine Turtles.
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

angelsmama

Re: R.I.P. Spiderman... "Warning" "VERY GRAPHIC"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 08:07:04 am »
haha i love the pics

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 08:22:58 am »
lol  :D
RIP former BPO

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 09:07:12 am »
Mastidane Mom says "He was framed!  My baby would never hurt a soul!  He loves all people and superheroes" 

A member of PMS (Protecting Mastidane Suspects) says that they are looking into the fact that Batman was observed lurking around the scene of this crime right before the authorities arrived.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline specialkdanemom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Sera, Shasta & Mika
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 11:47:09 am »
HA!  Love the last pic!
Big Dogs...got to love'em!!

Karen, mom to:
Mika (GD)
Sera (GD/Greyhound X)
Shasta (Lab/Newf X)

Appollos (GD) RIP 2001-2005

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 11:52:13 am »
EW! Spidey-guts all over the living room!! Those are great pictures. The last one says it all, "Oh, how long have you guys been home?"

hee hee
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 11:58:58 am »
Hysterical!  The pics say it all - Spidey didn't have a chance!  Love the last one!  ;D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 02:45:40 pm »
Rest in Pieces Spidey... Rest in Pieces... ahha
Great pics!

Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Carebear_myGSD

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 12:59:39 pm »
 :o Wanted all stuffies the are deemend armnd and dangours if you see one you must jump on it and kill it imeditly[/color]
hahahaha! you think that bad i left my dingo cross foster dog and my sharpiX in the back yard one nice sunny day with some stuffies took a nap to awake to what looked like snow on the ground but it wasnt it was stuffie guts LOL allover! they had killed every one!
angi and carbear SDIT GSD and Princess the sharpiX supper dog!