Author Topic: I suppose this will do...  (Read 4367 times)

lins_saving_grace

I suppose this will do...
« on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:33 am »
until my couch is delivered.  Any news on when that will be?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 11:15:49 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
Re: I suppose this will do...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:51:06 am »
 :D  Such a funny girl, Grace!  Oh, the sacrifices our dogs make!  HA HA!
Salli, Annie's mama!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 12:14:53 pm »
yeah.  she's got it pretty bad!  we took a 5 mile walk yesterday with the new man and his dog, we went for a ride yesterday, we sleep together, etc etc.  but we both really want our new couch!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 09:42:25 am »
HAHAHAA!  She looks so serious!  I'm sure she's gonna LOVE the new sofa!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 02:43:22 pm »
LOL!!!!  She isn't happy this backorder is taking so long.  but the blankie seems to be making her happy.  she's on it again tonight, butt facing mean mommy.  :)  she's sleepy.  that walk did her good tonight too. 
Yes she looks so serious.  a little fed up?  and she's about to put her paw down about having to hang out on the floor.   How dare it make her sleep on the cold hard floor. 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 01:24:04 am »
How much longer until Gracie gets her couch? It better come before she reports you for cruelty to animals! A princess NEEDS her throne!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 01:42:52 am »
How much longer until Gracie gets her couch? It better come before she reports you for cruelty to animals! A princess NEEDS her throne!  ;D
report me now.  it may be another week and a half.  I'll get status at 10 when the Furniture place opens.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 07:00:27 am »
well little miss I need a softer place for my fuzzy butt.  The furniture place said it was most likely gonna be the 13th before your couch comes...but he has 2 huge trucks coming sometime before then and to hold your little horses.  :) 

dohertyswissy

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 07:12:34 am »
Um..HELLO MOM!!!  Didn't you know that Ms. Grace is on the Princess Plan??   ::) 

Those pictures are cracking me up!  She's got this look like, "I cannot believe that I have been reduced to sleeping on the floor.  This is an outrange and the situation must be rectified immediately.  Until then, you shall only be able to gaze upon my rump."

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:26 am »
Um..HELLO MOM!!!  Didn't you know that Ms. Grace is on the Princess Plan??   ::) 

Those pictures are cracking me up!  She's got this look like, "I cannot believe that I have been reduced to sleeping on the floor.  This is an outrange and the situation must be rectified immediately.  Until then, you shall only be able to gaze upon my rump."

I tried!!! 
but you're right.  that's the look i get all the time.  like how dare i treat her like this.