Author Topic: Here is living proof of my puppy torture... and the one I want SO bad!  (Read 15248 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
OMG... I'm in love, love, love with Chonco. I haven't had a puppy problem in so long that I don't know how to handle it!!! I'm going crazy... can't work, can't think anything non-puppy related...

Here are the three little boys that are available in the litter.  One is spoken for, as are all the little ladies.  I'm so in love right now.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

mama23+pyrs2

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh, Chonco's a little stud! I love Mack too, he looks like a smaller guy. Oh dear, well good luck with that one, probably shouldn't have looked at pictures lol.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 07:58:12 am by mama23+pyrs2 »

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Oh , you *SO* need one ! Remember , they're at a great price . You may never have this opportunity again !  ;D  ;)
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Alright guys... how could I get two Saints, and two boys, and one car seat in a Mazda 3 (Oh, and me too)?  Can anyone think of anything???  I'm dying here, and that is the only thing holding me back!  I don't want to have to leave my pups at home because I can't take them both, ya know?  I know that this will only be an issue 50% of the time, as half the time my boys are with their Dad.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
OH man, you make a great case. I'm having such a hard time... I can't explain it, but I look at his face and just think he's  supposed to be with me!  I have an extra crate and so right now I'm checking with the breeders/farmers? to find out Chonco's personality. Remember Lola's issues with Maya? I keep thinking I could easily have that problem with Bella if Chonco's too feisty.  I'll keep you posted. Ughh. Pictures and co-workers are evil!!!!!! :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
I've got it ! Turn the AC on all the way , then your car will be freeeezing and the kids won't mind having a big ol' saint bernard sitting on top of them ! LMAO  ;D
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

mama23+pyrs2

I won't even dare try to take my kids (any of them) and both dogs to the vet. I make a point to schedule them when I can get hubby to stay here with the kids. Now there will come a time I will want to take them on car trips though, like to pick one up from school or something and I don't even want to think about how that is gonna work. But I have an SUV and could make it work. Since you don't have your kids 100% of the time, I think you could definitely make a go of it! If that is the only thing holding you back that is. Good idea finding out about the temperment first. I love his grumpy looking face, hehe.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
One dog sits in the front seat, one dog sits in the back....proble m solved. Chonco is a cutie!!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
That is one cute face that Chonco has.  I say take Bella down to visit and have her meet Chonco if she doesn't like him then you have a very good reason not to get him.  But if she adores him then you have a great reason to get him. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
I'm not the voice of reason, Julie.  I know that Bella is going to love Chonco so really I'm just the devil adding in more temptation.   ;D
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Here is living proof of my puppy torture... and the one I want SO bad!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 10:36:14 am »
Oh, all you enablers are just wonderful. ;D What would I do without this place??? :D I am going to go home and try to sort this out. There are so many great reasons to get him (he's exactly what I want, he's affordable, in good health, it's good timing with Bella being young, etc), but there are still a couple concerns (Car- ACK! and Added Dog Costs- ACK!). I have to make sure I am feeling... capable of the chaos!

I love you guys for all the support... err... enabling! ;) You're the best! I'll let you know; I basically have to make a decision this weekend.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 11:37:04 am »
OMG Choncho is adorable!!!  Well they all are, but Choncho's sweet FACE soooo cute!   ;D

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 12:15:15 pm »
OMG, i have to admit, Choncho IS the cutest lil one... Ooohhh i dont even know how i'd deal with your delema... i'd want one, but oh my... hahah Thats like how we are dealing with how i want this Chinese crested, but we just got Jigsaw a few months ago, but. OMG... hahahaha ;D go with your heart... :)

jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 01:02:15 pm »
Aww, it's good you are being sensible and thinking it through! Very good. It will change A LOT and double the expense so that's a good thing to consider. Things have been extremely tight for me since bringing home these dear pups of mine, I wouldn't have done anything differently but now I know the impact hahahah.

Choncho is just a doll face though, no doubt about it. We're all going to be jealous. :)

Oops, IF you get him I mean  :P
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 01:03:12 pm by mama23+pyrs2 »

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 12:45:40 am »
OMG youd better get him or I will!!! lol husband reading that over my shoulder was just like "WHAT??!!!" lol seriously though, you can make it work, if you dont you may regret it for a long time afterwards!!  :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon