Author Topic: looking for a boxer.i am willing to give a boxer in need a good home .  (Read 6091 times)

Offline vampyra

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
i am looking for a boxer. i love the breed. must be able to get along with toddler and other dogs. :)

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: looking for a boxer.i am willing to give a boxer in need a good home .
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 07:57:44 am »
If you are interested in adopting a boxer, try petfinder! An amazing place to find dogs and on the plus side you would be adopting a dog in need of a good home!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

ann

Re: looking for a boxer.i am willing to give a boxer in need a good home .
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 08:11:54 am »

thier are alot of boxers in rescue, where do you live..i have 2 boxers and i must say i have never had a dog with so much to offer mine are great with kids and other dogs, so do chase cats.......... .

ann

Offline boxerlovinggal

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
check out the boxer rescues in your area...New England/NY/NJ can find help at Second Chance Boxer Rescue (www.secondchan ceboxer.com).  One of the best---app/home visit and search will definitely bring you a loving boxer who will complete your family.  We got our beauty four years ago---the most important thing to remember is any boxer you adopt needs time to adjust to the new family, home and life, no boxer or breed comes ready made.  good luck in your search.  boxers as you know adore children and are high on family. never met or had a boxer we didn't adore.

Offline Canrius

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi!
Are you still looking for a boxer??