Author Topic: no meet and greet for me :(  (Read 5981 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
no meet and greet for me :(
« on: April 14, 2007, 04:32:36 am »
hubby's boss put off all the way until about an hour ago, not giving us an answer.  well, i just got a call saying hubby is on his way to pick up the kids to bring to work with him so i can go to the meet and greet  ??? it's 12:30, and it'd take me about an hour or so to get there, if not longer.  i'm super bummed  :-\
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: no meet and greet for me :(
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 04:37:50 am »
Oh I'm sorry you couldn't make it.  I really would have made to effort to go cause I've never been to a BPO meet and greet and I would love to meet all of the pups and people in person.  Gracie becoming a woman though changed any plans we might have considered.  So if it makes you feel any better I'm super bummed too.  Sorry sweetheart.   :-[
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:42:11 am »
i think it was because yesterday was fri the 13th.  my whole week was bad, it started with my dropping a phone in the aquarium, then i did my carpets, did them over the next because it rained and mud was everywhere, the same day my washer machine flooding my kitchen and living room and i had to do it again, the next day my floors flooded again and i had to do the carpets AGAIN, then i dropped my other phone in my aquarium.  today, peanut puked in my car when we went to get his nails done, now no meet n greet.  what a week.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 04:49:05 am »
Wow.  You win.  :o  Geez it sure has been a week for you.  Don't worry though cause this one is almost over.  So how exactly did you manage to drop two phones in the aquarium?  I'm thinking that maybe you might look into velcro or a new phone with a speaker system..   ;)  I sure hope little Peanut is feeling better.  Sorry again about your week.  You should go have a drink. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 04:55:11 am »
my aquarium is HUGE (72 gallon, over 5 ft tall) and the top of it has slats in the top of it for ventilation.  well, for the past almost year it's been fine, and never dropped a phone through, but all of a sudden they're dropping like flies into the water.  the one i did, and made a mental note not to do it again, the other i put up there when i just got up, and forgot.  i swear i put it to where it t-ed off and went the opposite way of the slats, but it bumped something and turned  ???  i dunno ha ha.  i'm gonna get something to put over the top so they can't fall through.
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 05:19:35 am »
Sounds like you have really had a rough week.  I only got bit by a turtle at work on Thursday and have my finger bandaged up.  I was hoping to make it to the meet & greet also but my truck went into the shop yesterday and won't be ready until Tuesday.  So money for flights went to truck repairs.  Hope your week gets better.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 05:24:37 am »
aw, steff, im sorry all this is happening.  i think its a bad day everyday but the 13th really...
Today i woke up , let Jigsaw outta her room, she had pooped in the room  ::) go downstairs, zero pooed in the living room >:( THAN memphis started to puke... UGH. then i go to pay for the flight for my CC to get here and NO WALLET i lost my damn wallet. So alot of us know how shitty you're feeling. I am sorry you can't make the meet N Greet. theres always next time :)
HUG
Jo
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 10:08:46 am »
maybe it's better i didn't make it, it's pouring down rain right now hehe
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)