Author Topic: Lucian's 8.5 week weigh in! (16 week update)  (Read 25530 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Lucian's 8.5 week weigh in! (14 week update!)
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 10:10:35 pm »
That boy knows how to eat!! ;D He's growing up fast!

Lyn

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 10:31:40 pm »
Wow he is going to be a big boy. I kept a weight chart for Lola and she was 44 pounds at 14.5 weeks. So he's on par with her. :o

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 12:06:14 am »
Well the AKC breed standard (they are FS (Foundation Stock)just states that males should be over 110 lbs.  I have seen a range between 110 and 160 or so in the males I've seen(Eli was about 135).  Lucian is going to be on the larger end of things, we're guessing...but it's all a toss up at this point!  We don't care as long as he's healthy and happy!
-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
Re: Lucian's 8.5 week weigh in! (16 week update)
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2007, 07:45:43 am »
Well, Lucian was a big hit at the vet as always yesterday!  The tech is a friend of mine and made sarcastic comments about how "He's so fearful and unsocialized" and "Dan, it's obvious you don't take him ANYWHERE" as he puttered around behind the counter, greeting everyone and everything (including hissing cats) with a wagging tail and a grinning "smile". 

He got a good look over and a ton of praise on his development, though Justin (his vet) still can't believe how big he is (or how big he's going to be!)- he weighed in at 47 lbs yesterday and looks fit and strong!
-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Lucian's 8.5 week weigh in! (16 week update)
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2007, 08:40:28 am »
Way to go Lucian! He's gaining it FAST! I haven't kept a log of my pups weights, I should have to look back on.

Glad he's healthy and happy!

Offline Sweetkisses07

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Lucian's 8.5 week weigh in!
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 01:38:07 am »
If anyone near chicago wants to meet the little chunker in the flesh, we'll be there in May  :)

Hey we live about an hour or so from chicago...in NW Indiana. When will you be up here?