Author Topic: some new pics and videos of the Bug and the Pig ;)  (Read 6601 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
some new pics and videos of the Bug and the Pig ;)
« on: April 14, 2007, 07:03:07 am »
Jigsaw just keeps growing and growing. i miss her being a small cutie pie. that i can pick up and hold in my arms...  LOL anyway, darcy bought them this stuffed cow toy (Even though i told him not to because it will be de-stuffed and swallowed). they did really well, they played together. they did de-stuff, but only after about 8 mins of playing... so a doller per play time  ;D i got a video of it. Also, it had this  long neck and it made a squeek in it. and there was this tube thing in its neck and zero was obsessed with it. So that explains the two videos for ya hahah also, some pics :) Enjoy

Jodi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0H98oyIAIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3166ZZos5eA
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

mama23+pyrs2

Re: some new pics and videos of the Bug and the Pig ;)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 04:22:09 pm »
Awww, poor cow! haha..those are some active pups! At least they seem to share well. :)

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 04:27:50 pm »
Walmart, four dollars for that toy makes it $2/min, much more economical ::)

Offline Kopi

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 09:12:13 pm »
Lol! My dog has a small obbsession to sucking stuffed animals' noses! Very weird, but true. All of her toy "stuffies" have got chewed up and "deformed" noses!

chaosndestruction

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 06:51:55 am »
I am definately either getting a white BT or a Brindle BT when i get one! I'm in love with both Zero and Jigs! She just keeps getting more beautiful!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 02:20:12 pm »
aw- thank you all. Jigsaw is definately getting bigger, stronger and faster. She flys across the house like a moth attracted to a lightbulb ahahha. and you all know how goofy that looks ::)
She and zero are almost the same height. theres about 3inches different right now. Zero is actually "small" for a male bull terrier. hes about 55lbs. where they normally get about65-70... Sooo hes pretty small. short rather. hes not lacking in any weight. hes a great size. But i think Jigsaw will catch up soon enough. Yesterday (Saturday, april 14th) Jigsaw turned 6 months old. and you will start seeing ALOT more muscle mass appearing. Her first show will be soon, and im getting really nervous, yet, quite anxious.  because, she is VERY beautiful. compared to many other bullies i've seen  ;D of course, im bias hahaha. 
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~