Author Topic: Lucian meets Martin (who needs a home!)  (Read 6644 times)

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
Lucian meets Martin (who needs a home!)
« on: April 14, 2007, 09:26:39 am »
Lucian had a outing today.  We stopped by to see a vet friend so he could get his Bordatella vaccine that just came in, and then headed off to visit another friend at the pet boutique she owns.  Martin is a 3 yo Bullmastiff who just came into her non-profit rescue she runs.  She lets the dogs hang out in the 2 stores so customers can see them and hopefully adopt them.  Anyways, Martin is up for adoption. (So if any of you are seriously interested in him, let me know and I can give you more information).

Lucian also is showing off his new sweater.  It has a hood with ears, but he doesn't like that part very much....

-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Anakalia

Re: Lucian meets Martin (who needs a home!)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 09:42:45 am »
Sounds like Lucian had a great time on his adventurous outing! lol  Martin is gorgeous, I hope he can find his forever home soon.  I'm lovin' Lucians new sweater, super cute!  ;D

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 09:49:43 am »
Oh help!  ;D Lucian is adorable...esp ecially in his cute little sweater.  Martin looks like a sweetie.  There is someone on BPO that recently was hoping to adopt a Mastiff, so maybe she'll see this post.  I hope he finds a wonderful home.  :)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 10:46:11 am »
Too cute! Lucian looks great in his sweater. Hope the mastiff finds a home, they are such beautiful sweet dogs.

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 10:48:31 am »
he is sooo cute, how can you stand it!!?? Martin is a cutie too, i hope he finds a home fast!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 12:06:09 pm »
The mastiff is gorgeous, it's the colour i want for my next one=no money for two now, i hope he finds a good home :-*

Offline Kopi

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 07:49:37 pm »
 :'( Poor Martin! My dog is a Bull Mastiff too. Her name is Pudge! She has gone through 5 owners already  :(.