Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Pictures

Lucian meets Martin (who needs a home!)

(1/2) > >>

DogGuideDan:
Lucian had a outing today.  We stopped by to see a vet friend so he could get his Bordatella vaccine that just came in, and then headed off to visit another friend at the pet boutique she owns.  Martin is a 3 yo Bullmastiff who just came into her non-profit rescue she runs.  She lets the dogs hang out in the 2 stores so customers can see them and hopefully adopt them.  Anyways, Martin is up for adoption. (So if any of you are seriously interested in him, let me know and I can give you more information).

Lucian also is showing off his new sweater.  It has a hood with ears, but he doesn't like that part very much....

Anakalia:
Sounds like Lucian had a great time on his adventurous outing! lol  Martin is gorgeous, I hope he can find his forever home soon.  I'm lovin' Lucians new sweater, super cute!  ;D

GoldenPyrs:
Oh help!  ;D Lucian is adorable...esp ecially in his cute little sweater.  Martin looks like a sweetie.  There is someone on BPO that recently was hoping to adopt a Mastiff, so maybe she'll see this post.  I hope he finds a wonderful home.  :)

MommaBear:
Too cute! Lucian looks great in his sweater. Hope the mastiff finds a home, they are such beautiful sweet dogs.

Brownis15:
he is sooo cute, how can you stand it!!?? Martin is a cutie too, i hope he finds a home fast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version