Author Topic: Tanimara Great Pyrenees  (Read 16798 times)

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
Re: Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 05:53:29 pm »
I appreciate that.  You know, I've raised these dogs for 18 years now.  They teach me daily what unconditional love is.  They teach me daily what loyalty and love is.  They touch my heart, they make me smile, they make me cry.  They are always there for me no matter what.  They are a very special breed and I feel sorry for anyone who has never known what it is to be owned by a Pyr.

Jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 09:07:21 pm »
 :'(  OMG!  That is such a heart wrenching thing to live through, what a BEAUTIFUL and BRAVE boy he was!  I don't even have words to express how sorry I am for your loss....
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

dohertyswissy

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 03:08:51 pm »
What an amazing story!  He was absolutely beautiful...wh at an amazing dog.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know that is line will live on, being a testament to what a brave, wonderful, and amazing companion he was to all who had the honor of knowing and loving him.  I met my first Pyr last weekend and fell in love with her.  Coco is such a sweet girl.  She was aloof at first with everyone except her family, but somehow took a liking to me.  She came right up to me and pawed my leg for attention.  I scratched her forever.  They are wonderful dogs.  Maybe a companion for my Swissy, Ranger, one day.  LOL...Again, thank you so much for sharing your story and the beautiful pics of the Pyrs. 

Offline tanimara

• Big Paw Certified
  • Tanimara's Spirit Warrior "Warrior"
    • View Profile
    • Tanimara Great Pyrenees
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2005, 03:17:34 pm »
Im glad you enjoyed the pictures.  And as far as Wolf goes, he lives on in my heart.

jackie
Jackie Wood
Owner/Breeder Tanimara Great Pyrenees

"A people without a history is like wind on the buffalo grass"
Crazy Horse - Oglala Sioux