Author Topic: the crew hanging out  (Read 4557 times)

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
the crew hanging out
« on: April 20, 2007, 12:56:47 pm »
Here are some pictures I took the other day. They were all in my bedroom with me. It's Riley, Sadie, Thomas (still doing okay!), Turbo (cream tabby), and Bevo (orange tabby).

Oh and Sadie shredded part of the blue bedcover today. It's my friends' and it came from India. :( I put her in a crate when I headed back to work after lunch. Her crate is usually folded up in the closet (for guests and fosters), but I was afraid she'd eat the furniture while I was out! The plaid thing on the bed in some pictures is the cover to Riley's bed, which I had washed. They all wanted to lay on it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:01:42 pm by macybean »

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: the crew hanging out in my bedroom
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 12:57:58 pm »
and more...

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 01:26:21 pm »
You take the best pics!  Mine always come out blurry...as you can clearly see by looking at my avatar! hahahaha  The crew looks great and I'm so happy to hear Thomas is doing so well!  ;D

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 01:27:36 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

They all look right at home in moms room! Ummm lets see what we can get into ? Oh lets nap and think about it they are really very cute all of them. Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

mama23+pyrs2

Re: the crew hanging out
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 03:21:59 pm »
Those are great pics! Haha, such cats. Now I have to ask what kind of camera you have? I'm on the hunt and I'm seeing so many good pics on here, I'm jealous!