Author Topic: Samson & "Delilah" at about the same age  (Read 3168 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Samson & "Delilah" at about the same age
« on: July 13, 2005, 01:39:07 pm »
This is Samson at 5 & 1/2 months & Delilah (who might remain Arwen) at almost 5 months:

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: Samson & "Delilah" at about the same age
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 11:10:06 am »
I can't wait until the first time you mistake one for the other when you just see them from a distance.

In the dark mornings I will mistake my guys becuase their body structure is similar.  Their colors are totally different and so is their coat texture.  But I have mistakenly told one good morning using the wrong name, thinking it was the other.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 11:11:29 am »
I do that now and Lady and Grace are so different in height and weight right now.  I take one out and call it the other's name because I had been talking to the other 5 minutes ago.  I think this may be a sign of age on my part though.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 11:22:47 am »
I can't wait until the first time you mistake one for the other when you just see them from a distance.

In the dark mornings I will mistake my guys becuase their body structure is similar.  Their colors are totally different and so is their coat texture.  But I have mistakenly told one good morning using the wrong name, thinking it was the other.
I do that with my skin kids even on dark early mornings & sometimes when it's not dark or early!...lol...I'll be like "Russ..Missy..n o Russ...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE"!!!...lol!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 11:41:36 am »
It's almost easier to say "Hey, baby!"

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 11:45:27 am »
I was giving Sugar Bear a kiss this morning and called him Dixie.  I dont think he cared one way or the other just as long as I love on him.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 12:28:04 pm »
HA! You think that's bad - I constantly call my husband "Oasis" instead of Johann and sometimes will be talking about Oasis, but call him Johann!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain