Author Topic: New Pics of the BTS & an update!  (Read 6970 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
New Pics of the BTS & an update!
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:22:35 am »
I've been away, stressing over this dog show. i filled out & sent my forms for jigsaw the end of march. then two weeks or so later, i sent Rebas out. well thursday i got the paper stating Reba was entered. so all weekend i was freaking out because i didnt know if jigsaw had gotten in or not... I got the paper today, YAY! im so happy now. Our show is this Saturday! Lots of pics will be taken dont worry :)
And, anyway- Reba has picked her favorite dog in our house... Zero. She cuddles him ALL the time. she isnt fond of Jigsaw, she growls and snaps at her. Jigsaw doesnt care, she just wants to sniff... but today, this is what i saw...

some of zero cuddling reba...

and Random pix

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: New Pics of the BTS & an update!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 06:35:00 am »
OH MY GOSH!!!!  Jo, those pictures are precious.  I super glad your new girl is fitting right in.  Very sweet.  Hey and congratulation s and a big fat GOOD LUCK to you guys at their show.  That really exciting and I can't wait to see the pictures.  Jigs is going to knock them dead.  I mean look at her.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 06:37:46 am »
Very cute Jo!!!  And a very impressive stack shot of Jiggie!   :o  Of course I love looking at all of them!

I think of Bodger everytime I see Jiggie's pix now, she looks so grownup!

Keepin fingers crossed for Reba & Jigs show!!
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 06:46:40 am »
how cute!  you need to get a bigger bed now so all 3 can snuggle together ha ha ha!  i can't wait to hear how jigs and reba do at the show!  take LOTS of pics!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 07:37:45 am »
Great pics!  Love the cuddle pics, way too cute. Good luck at the dogshow! ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 09:01:51 am »
OMG  Jo - those are the sweetest cuddle pics! LOVE them and your babies - they are all so gorgeous.

Good luck at the show this weekend - cant wait to see lots of pics!

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 09:49:51 am »
woo hoo! Yey for the show I cant wait to see the pictures, if they are as cute as these, I'll be in heaven! :)
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 03:06:06 pm »
thank you all for all the kind words on my pics. and definately for all the good luck wishes.  I'll let u all in on a secret... Jigsaw is one of two in the 6-9 month female puppy class. if jigs wins that, she goes against the rest of the female winners from the 3-6, 9-12 and 12-18... AND she will go up against the male winner in 6-9 for a chance at the "Piranah trophy" which is what im aiming for!
Keep us in your thoughts saturday. we'll be home sunday night/monday morning with results... Unless someone else decides to post, *cough* Kim or Liz *cough* they will be home WAAAAAAAAY before me. im gonna be 8 hrs from home. Anyways- Thanks again :) You are all way way way too kind *HUGS*

Jodi, Memphis, Zero, Jigsaw, and Reba
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~