Author Topic: a surprise in every box! : )  (Read 1809 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

a surprise in every box! : )
« on: July 13, 2005, 11:22:06 pm »
As some of you know my hubby (Randy) has recently started a new job...He was driving semi over the road & was gone 5 days a week sometimes 6...Recently he started a new job that allows him to be home every day, weekends off, 401K, & med. ins...It also involved a cut in pay so with him going into the unknown & my trying to revamp the budge we have both been stressed out & bitchy!...Well, yesterday he worked a 15 hour day & got 3 & 1/2 hours of sleep before he had to get up & go back at it...Needless to say today sucked!!!...So, he went to bed pretty early because he has to get up again at 3 a.m. & I got feeling bad because I have been a very tense & gripey wife this last while...So, the kids & I packed him a lunch withall of his favorite things & shelled peanuts (his fav.!!) for an hour straight & put them in a baggie with a note that said "Peanuts By Kay" (our last name) Shelled for your convienence & with love by: Babydoll (my nickname from him) Russell (our son) & Missy (daughter)...We then drew hearts & smiley faces all over...I hope that when he opens his lunch tomorrow he smiles!

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
Re: a surprise in every box! : )
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 03:29:02 am »
My exhusband once made my lunch and put in a baggie of little squares of paper with I love you written all over them...  It was like a little bag of luv u chips.  I always thought that was so awesome.  Although he still ended up an ex...go figure!

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: a surprise in every box! : )
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 09:03:47 am »
He loved it! ;D  I guess he got into his lunch a little early too...lol...It could prove to be a bit difficult shelling peanuts while traveling at 65 m.p.h. so it's a treat he doesn't get to have everyday while he's working...We probably won't be doing it again for his lunch tomorrow...Wit h the children helping my kitchen was a mess!...lol!