Author Topic: After Bath Pics! :)  (Read 5488 times)

mama23+pyrs2

After Bath Pics! :)
« on: May 13, 2007, 10:14:14 am »
It's been a looooooong time since they were this clean and smelled this good!! Too bad you can't get the sensory experience along with the pics. :P Fluffy pups!

By the way the bath was HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Let's just say that the neighbors had a good show with watching them yank 2 adults around like ragdolls, trying to get away from the water. :o :-X I can only imagine when they gain another 50 ..I'll feel sorry for the groomer lol
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:23:55 am by mama23+pyrs2 »

mama23+pyrs2

Re: After Bath Pics! :)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 10:17:11 am »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:45:53 am by mama23+pyrs2 »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 10:19:28 am »
Some one looks very pretty after a bath!!!  what a soft looking pup!  i may need to smell her!! :)

Offline Cazzie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Slave to Amba
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 10:33:28 am »
awww they look adorable!!! so soft and fluffy MMMMM
wanna smooch them :-* :-*
Proudly owned by Amba - Boston terrier
                 Merlin - Exotic Short hair cat
                 Harley - Ragdoll cat
RIP...Stormy & Balki - my Newfoundland Angels

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 10:45:26 am »
Ahhhh, they do look sooo fluffy, soft and sweet smelling.   ;D   They are getting so big.  Did I get it right, Yukon's badger markings are lighter and Yiska's are darker?  They're so cute, Kristina!!

BTW, how's your stomach handling their freshly shampooed smells?  I hope that it's better.  Also, I haven't been on the computer as much the last couple of days.  Did you have the ultrasound?
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 10:52:59 am »
Ahhhh, they do look sooo fluffy, soft and sweet smelling.   ;D   They are getting so big.  Did I get it right, Yukon's badger markings are lighter and Yiska's are darker?  They're so cute, Kristina!!

BTW, how's your stomach handling their freshly shampooed smells?  I hope that it's better.  Also, I haven't been on the computer as much the last couple of days.  Did you have the ultrasound?

Yeah, their markings are changing it's weird! Yukon has now developed tan markings on his face and some spots that were grey are turning tan and same on her. She has the real dark face markings still, that I just love. They make her pretty face so stunning.

My stomach is handling the shampoo smell just fine! They are asleep on the kitchen floor now and I could go curl up and go to sleep next to them they smell so good. :) I enjoyed giving them lots of love, it's so nice when they smell great and you don't have to wash your hands when you touch them lol. I just hope it lasts longer this time! Oh how they love to dig and get filthy. You are too sweet to remember about the ultrasound. Yes, I did have it! And like I expected, there is only one jumping bean in there! I sat there staring at this tiny thing wondering how it could make me SO sick lol. I was right on about my dates yet again, and the Dr. once again- wrong. But she was right about my uterus, it's huge. In fact when I layed down it was all balled up under my belly button to the left side. Very strange, so the baby is up there too. Just weird, cause that's a new experience for me being this early. But all looks good so far! Heartbeat was good, it was incredible to watch it beat. :)

Thank you SO much for asking.

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 10:55:45 am »
Awww cute! They are super fluffy and clean!!!! I can just imagine how good they smell!

I see you got sarge bones! I hope they are holding up well and keeping them busy!!!

Cheers,

Julie

omg those bones, they did nothing else but chew on them for at least 2 hours straight. And the best thing about them? They smell good! lol, I was afraid of them being stinky but wow, they don't smell like a dog bone. I think they will keep them busy for awhile!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 08:34:09 pm »
awwww look at those sweet, clean, fluffy balls of fur!  :)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 02:28:07 am »
sooo cute!!! i love the puppy fur!!!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 02:38:45 am »

Yeah, their markings are changing it's weird! Yukon has now developed tan markings on his face and some spots that were grey are turning tan and same on her. She has the real dark face markings still, that I just love. They make her pretty face so stunning.

My stomach is handling the shampoo smell just fine! They are asleep on the kitchen floor now and I could go curl up and go to sleep next to them they smell so good. :) I enjoyed giving them lots of love, it's so nice when they smell great and you don't have to wash your hands when you touch them lol. I just hope it lasts longer this time! Oh how they love to dig and get filthy. You are too sweet to remember about the ultrasound. Yes, I did have it! And like I expected, there is only one jumping bean in there! I sat there staring at this tiny thing wondering how it could make me SO sick lol. I was right on about my dates yet again, and the Dr. once again- wrong. But she was right about my uterus, it's huge. In fact when I layed down it was all balled up under my belly button to the left side. Very strange, so the baby is up there too. Just weird, cause that's a new experience for me being this early. But all looks good so far! Heartbeat was good, it was incredible to watch it beat. :)

Thank you SO much for asking.

Yay!!!  I'm glad that your stomach likes the puppies new sweet smells and what happy ultrasound news!  ;D  ;D  I loved being pregnant, but I hated the nausea.  Feeling like you have the flu constantly really drags a person down.  Hopefully, all of the nausea will be over for you sooon.  How do you feel about having one baby, did you feel just relieved or just a tiny bit disappointed that you weren't having two?  I went through this with each of my three and each time I had mixed feelings just a moment.  It would be exciting to have twins, but for me it wasn't a good idea (pre-term labor).  That's great that your dates were right on.  You may find that your uterus will grow less dramatically later in the pregnancy, so that it's measuring closer to what they expect later on.  At least, that's what happened with me around the latter part of the 2nd trimester.  You must have been so happy to see that tiny little heartbeating so strong.  I'm very happy for you!!!  

I know what you mean about the little digging machines.  ;D  Sammy is occasionally laughingly referred to here as "Pigpen" from Peanuts.  He's dug a great hole in the shade under a shrub and loves to lay in it.  He gets up all brown on one side and white on the other!  LOL, it's too cute!  Fortunately, it brushes off of him quite welll, still we'll probably take our three to the U-bathe dog wash place soon for their baths too.  Hug those adorable clean little puppies for me, please!
Marie

And my pups:

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 04:51:05 am »
Ya know it's funny you ask that because the TINIEST part of me was a little bummed for a second, DON'T ask me why!  I would surely lose the partial mind I have left. Out of all the fears of trying to make 2 at once work, my biggest concern would be a twin pregnancy and like you say, preterm labor. I always spend every pregnancy worrying the baby might come too soon, I have no reason to fear this based on any history but I guess I like to worry. ::) Oh and that would also tie in with a possibiilty of c-section which is something I never want to experience. So, I am quite happy to stick to having just one jelly bean. :D Not only that but this way hubby didn't find a bridge to jump off after hearing the results. ;D

I hope the growth evens out, I'm already showing and that is hysterical to me. I don't normally show until 5 months and that's been with the last 2 babies, first one was much later. But oh well, guess I can't help it. :-\

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 06:58:45 am »
Nice pics of your beautiful pups!  I am sure both the pups & their humans were pooped out after bathtime!  Love the names of your pups too, very cute.  Keep on posting when you can.

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 08:19:51 am »
Ya know it's funny you ask that because the TINIEST part of me was a little bummed for a second, DON'T ask me why!  I would surely lose the partial mind I have left. Out of all the fears of trying to make 2 at once work, my biggest concern would be a twin pregnancy and like you say, preterm labor. I always spend every pregnancy worrying the baby might come too soon, I have no reason to fear this based on any history but I guess I like to worry. ::) Oh and that would also tie in with a possibiilty of c-section which is something I never want to experience. So, I am quite happy to stick to having just one jelly bean. :D Not only that but this way hubby didn't find a bridge to jump off after hearing the results. ;D

I hope the growth evens out, I'm already showing and that is hysterical to me. I don't normally show until 5 months and that's been with the last 2 babies, first one was much later. But oh well, guess I can't help it. :-\

Yup, that's exactly how I felt and especially with our third child, it would've been nuts.  We were getting ready to move, I was homeschooling our oldest and about to start homeschooling our middle son, hubby had just brought home this adorable Golden puppy (Daisy), and I was pregnant with our youngest.  If we'd have had twins, I would have certainly lost my mind for sure, but I still felt a little disappointed.  Regarding showing, I showed with #1 at about 4 months, #2 at about 6-8 weeks, #3 at 3-4 weeks.  It was really funny.  By #3 my MIL kept staring at my tummy when we visited them when I wasn't even "late" yet. Hubby pulled me aside and asked if I'd told them what we suspected.  I hadn't, but it was obvious that she had noticed.  I have a fairly small build, but it was still way, way too early to be showing.  By 9 months though, I just looked like all of the other ladies, so my growth did even out.

Here's hoping for an easy, comfortable pregnancy for you from here on!

Marie

And my pups:

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 08:41:00 am »

Wow, that's showing crazy fast. I was always happy that it took so long to show because all the other girls I knew (on pg boards and such) were all in pg pants and stuff by 3 mos and here I was wearing my normal clothes for the longest time, I liked that. I'm a small girl too (well before I gain the pg weight, yuck) and I always wondered where the baby was but they seem to be deep set or something lol. That is until I really pop and then I have a huge baby ball, hahaha. Thanks, I hope I have at least an uneventful smooth one. Since #1 none of them have been 'comfortable', the pains start earlier and earlier and get worse and worse unfortunately. But I still love it and they are welcome to stay as long as they need to, and they do lol.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 08:41:17 am by mama23+pyrs2 »

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 03:36:26 pm »

Wow, that's showing crazy fast. I was always happy that it took so long to show because all the other girls I knew (on pg boards and such) were all in pg pants and stuff by 3 mos and here I was wearing my normal clothes for the longest time, I liked that. I'm a small girl too (well before I gain the pg weight, yuck) and I always wondered where the baby was but they seem to be deep set or something lol. That is until I really pop and then I have a huge baby ball, hahaha. Thanks, I hope I have at least an uneventful smooth one. Since #1 none of them have been 'comfortable', the pains start earlier and earlier and get worse and worse unfortunately. But I still love it and they are welcome to stay as long as they need to, and they do lol.

You're right, it was crazy fast!  I couldn't believe it.  I really wanted to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone, but after the first pg I didn't have that option.  I knew someone that didn't show with her 3rd child until 7-8 months.  She was tall (close to 6') and very, very slim.  She'd told everyone that she wouldn't show until then (and that she'd never shown at all with her first baby) and we really thought that she was exaggerating.  Nope, she still wore her regular jeans until 7 months, then after that she just wore her regular sweat pants up until delivery.  I've never seen anything like it!  She used to laugh that the baby was just standing up inutero.  She was a very healthy lady and she had a perfectly healthy 7 1/2 lb baby boy.  It was amazing!  Everyone really does carry their babies differently!
Marie

And my pups: