Author Topic: We lost our little Foxi...  (Read 12938 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: We lost our little Foxi...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 03:44:29 am »
I'm sorry to hear about Foxi.  Best wishes from Bella and I in your time of grief.
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline lilqhgal

• Gnawer
  • Wataaya
    • View Profile
    • Cowgirl Expressions
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 07:00:03 am »
Thank you Everyone so very much.  It makes me feel better knowing there's other caring souls out there, some who unfortunately (as we usually all) have had to deal with a loss of some nature or another.  She indeed was loved and I know she's watching over us.  And she was very much one of the Big Dawgs.  Even tho Ty was her "sister", her other Best Bud was our 18lb long-haired cat.  He doesn't seem TOO concerned, but he has been more snuggly the past day or two (because his snuggle bud is gone), and he attempted to rough house with Ty, but she gave me her best "momtheresacato nme" look, so I know she doesn't want to play with him like Fox did.  They would wrestle and bite each other and really get hairy, but all in good fun.  I really want to get another puppy, but she was so one-of-a-kind that it will be hard to come close to as good as dog as she was.

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 07:19:49 am »
I am so sorry you guys.  Sending you extra hugs & thoughts from Jersey.

Anita & the 4 Newfies from NJ

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 01:48:53 am »
I just wanted to say that it was after we lost our Halley last year to bone cancer at 3 yrs old that I found BPO one night while doing a search for Great Pyrenees message boards.  I found the GP boards, but loved the warmth & caring but also all of the great information that I found on BPO.  I lurked for a long time before posting (silly me) but still found a lot of comfort in reading how much other people loved their furry family members, too.  So I hope that you will hang in there and read (and hopefully post) on BPO often.  I hope that it helps you as much as it helped me. ((hugs))
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees