Author Topic: Raisens & grapes are toxic to dogs!!  (Read 2286 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

  • Guest
Raisens & grapes are toxic to dogs!!
« on: July 15, 2005, 10:32:09 am »
As little as 2 raisens or grapes per pound of body weight can cause liver failure in your dog!...This was brought to light by a woman at another of my groups who lost her dog after it got into their fruit basket & ate the grapes...It was confirmed by Samson's trainer!

Offline K9ldy00

  • Top Doggie Dog
  • ***
  • Posts: 799
    • View Profile
Re: Raisens & grapes are toxic to dogs!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 06:26:40 pm »
Chocolate and Macadamia nuts and onions are harmfull to dogs also
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 06:44:58 pm by K9ldy00 »
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline shangrila

  • Moderator
  • Golden Paws
  • *****
  • Posts: 2819
    • View Profile
Re: Raisens & grapes are toxic to dogs!!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 08:51:24 pm »
Every dog owner should memorize the list of pet poisons.

Here are two helpful links for reference:

Foods Dangerous to Pets

Plants toxic to Pets
RIP former BPO