Author Topic: Here's Tug  (Read 4188 times)

bigdogs@5501

Here's Tug
« on: May 27, 2007, 12:10:19 am »
It is raining here a lot so all I could get were pics of him wet.

bigdogs@5501

Re: Here's Tug
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 12:14:24 am »
and a few more

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 12:32:46 am »
Tuggles, AKA Lamb Chop is getting tall and skinny, he has lost all of that soft sweet baby fluff and his big dog coat is coming in very curly. He is now 5 months old. He really doesnt like to get wet but his big sisters love the water so he is destined to be a water Pyr. He did trip and fall face first under water at one point and was very upset. We pulled him out reassured him and made him go back and play again.

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 01:33:36 am »
I was starting to think that Zoey pulled you into the creek & you were stuck in the mud! :o Then I thought maybe I sould come down and bring Tug home with me!  ;D Any chance of that???? (Oh well! I can wish can't I?)

WOW! He's going to be one BIG HANDSOME BOY! And he is already! Love the pics. Wet or dry. He's beautiful! :-*

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 02:26:07 am »
Wow Paige..Hes so cute!  I cant wait to meet him! 

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 03:47:26 am »
What an adorable lamb chop!!! He is pretty big boy! I love the one where he jumps  ;D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 05:51:39 am »
Lamb Chop wants all of his admires to know that he has agreed to some more pics- right now he is out there trying to figure out what happened to the swimming hole (thank goodness we have a good run off system) Choppy has now decided that he likes to play in the water.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 06:38:54 am »
Drat, someone pulled the plug on poor Tug's big tub?   ;D  Now what are they going to do for fun?  But I assume that there's still the creek for swimming.  He's lucky to have big sisters that will teach him the wonders of being a water dog.  He is just sooo darn cute with that sweet face and his long puppy legs.  I just want to snuggle and kiss him!   :-*  :-*  :-*

BTW, I love his nicknames!   ;)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 09:42:53 am »
YAY, Tug pics!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!! ;) I LOVE him!! He still has that real sweet, pretty (or handsome) face! He is tall and skinny like you say lol. I love his long legs and big feet, hehe. Mine are 5 months too so it's neat to see the similarities in them at the same age. Yukon is SO lanky like that now too, so tall. Yiska is still much shorter and more compact. I so wish we lived close and the pups could play! That'd be so fun.

Thanks for posting those!

Oh yeah, and ours are getting their big dog coats too and coming in curly, just like Tugs.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 09:45:14 am by mama2many »

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 02:46:19 am »
oh my gosh! tug is only 5 months OLD!!!!! he's sooo big!!! and what an adorable puppy!!! hehe!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Anakalia

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 03:36:03 am »
OMG Paige, he's so BIG!!  Where did that cute adorable little tiny puppy go? hahahhaa He's still cute and adorable but pretty soon I'll have to start saying handsome and other manly type words that mean cute otherwise he may get a bit embarrassed.  ;D 

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 10:59:23 am »
Mud Puppy :-* Aww, he's in that gangly puppy stage, that makes him very cute....now why you're labelling him as Jimmy Buffet is beyond me ;)