Author Topic: I like my ball :)  (Read 2840 times)

mama23+pyrs2

I like my ball :)
« on: May 28, 2007, 10:06:59 am »
He shredded his first one so I got him another. He's so puppy-like with them, Yiska could care less but it's fun to see him like a toy, since they aren't real toy type dogs, least mine aren't.

lins_saving_grace

Re: I like my ball :)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 10:18:43 am »
oh what fun!!!!!!!   soon you'll have to get those giantic humungo tennis balls.  :) 

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 10:56:10 am »
oh what fun!!!!!!!   soon you'll have to get those giantic humungo tennis balls.  :) 

that one is already bigger than a softball, he just kinda dwarfs it haha.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 07:29:18 pm »
awww, he looks so cute!! Petsmart has a bigger size ball that is rubber and it squeeks.. its one of fumbles favorites. He loves Tennis Balls but he is so big we worry about him trying to swallow it! So we try to get the bigger ones too, but the squeeky one is great it just confuses him!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 07:35:30 pm »
awww, he looks so cute!! Petsmart has a bigger size ball that is rubber and it squeeks.. its one of fumbles favorites. He loves Tennis Balls but he is so big we worry about him trying to swallow it! So we try to get the bigger ones too, but the squeeky one is great it just confuses him!

I'll have to look for that one. He does like the squeaky stuff on occasion. He's much more playful than his sister. :)