Author Topic: Pool party  (Read 2692 times)

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Pool party
« on: May 28, 2007, 09:52:25 pm »
Ok guys, Lily got her pool and I got some pictures! I have to tell you, since we got it she has not been on a walk yet. All she does is stays in the pool and then sleeps by the pool...and so on
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Pool party
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:56:16 pm »
Lol omg those are adorable. I love her half wet self and her expression. I'm glad she loves it! I do have to ask where is the dirt? Why do you have nice grass?! :'( :'(

Maybe if we can get a handle on the digging and I can redo our yard like I wanted, I can get a pool this summer for them and see what they do, would be funny.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 10:03:29 pm »
Lol omg those are adorable. I love her half wet self and her expression. I'm glad she loves it! I do have to ask where is the dirt? Why do you have nice grass?! :'( :'(

Maybe if we can get a handle on the digging and I can redo our yard like I wanted, I can get a pool this summer for them and see what they do, would be funny.

It's funny but she only digs around the fence poles so the grass is safe. Although she is getting kinda green after rolling wet in the grass, LOL
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 10:03:51 pm »
How stinkin' adorable!

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 10:07:16 pm »
Awwww so cute! Looks like she's lovin' her pool!!

marypyrs

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 10:40:09 pm »
Oh! How cute is that!?!? It's a "Lily Pool!" 8) You can just read her mind by the expression on her face.

(I have this funny vision in my head of a Green Pyr!) :o