Author Topic: Canidae  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Sweetkisses07

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Canidae
« on: June 04, 2007, 01:34:39 am »
I have Madisyn (my 16wk Golden Retriever) and Toby (my 8 y/o doxie) on this food. They seem to like it. Is anyone else feeding their little guys this? If so what is your opinion on this food. I have found that the 2 of them like the All Stages Regular better than the chicken and rice formula. The all stages has fish,turkey,chicken,and lamb in it...along with alot of other good stuff.

k2campbell

Re: Canidae
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 01:38:02 am »
Our Kate has been on Canidea All Stages since we brought her home from the breeders. She loves it, we love it (her poops are always firm) and we've never had any reason to think about switching her off of it ;)  She maintains a perfect weight and hasn't gotten sick of eating it (yet anyhow)! :D

Offline Sweetkisses07

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Canidae
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:42:14 am »
Our Kate has been on Canidea All Stages since we brought her home from the breeders. She loves it, we love it (her poops are always firm) and we've never had any reason to think about switching her off of it ;)  She maintains a perfect weight and hasn't gotten sick of eating it (yet anyhow)! :D

Yea I havent had a problem with Canidae either. I read somewhere that it is in the top 5 brands of food. The people I got Madie from had her on Purina Puppy Chow. I looked at the ingredients and said no way was I feeding ym baby this garbage.