Author Topic: Our big boy!  (Read 12052 times)

Offline Joey

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Re: Our big boy!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2005, 02:58:15 pm »
I'll take some pictures too. I'll try for a light colored background:-) So it looks like Rocco is about 3 1/2 weeks older. Well, I think Molly would probably like an older man<giggle>

That website was the first one I came to when I did a search on Merrick dog food. Pretty cool it'd be cheaper for you than buying it locally! BTW, my name is JoAnne. Don't know what I was thinking when they asked for a user name, duh!  Should have put Molly's_mom.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 05:10:19 pm »
Yeah! I love puppy pictures!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Joey

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 10:02:34 am »
Okay TwoNewfies, here is 3 new pics I took of Molly today:-)

Bring on those pics of Rocco!

Offline Joey

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2005, 10:10:37 am »
Guess I have to send them one at a time? The other 2 pics didn't show up. So here's one.........

Offline Joey

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2005, 10:16:41 am »
Like a dummy, I posed Molly standing downhill:-p 

Offline Joey

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2005, 12:20:16 pm »
That's Molly in the tub:-)  Yes, we keep her water bucket in the tub in an attempt to curb some of the water damage she's creating in the bathroom:-)  She gets in & out easily. Course sometimes she decides her whole body needs a drink, so she dumps the water & rolls around in it real quick before it goes down the drain. At which point she feels the need to jump back out........wit hout shaking the water off mind you, apparently shaking water off is for wimps........m ake wet doggie pawprints across the bathroom carpet........ and score as many points as possible based on how many articles of my clothing she can drench while I'm wearing them:-)