Author Topic: Some photos of Zeus are pup  (Read 7381 times)

chaosndestruction

Re: Some photos of Zeus are pup
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:35:26 pm »
Awww he's cute! so is your son!

I'd leave it, like Jenn said at that age it's pretty  much amputation.

Besides you want to be a trendsetter right? lol In the Netherlands it's illegal to dock tails or crop ears so all the dobies and rotties in the Netherlands have tails and floppy ears!

Here's a pic of Evgeni, one of the members of the ferret board i'm ons dobermann. (she posted her tributes to her dobie Jared on here a few weeks ago)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 12:23:55 am »
lol lin.. The  puppy stage is  fun  he is  a clumsy  along with  them  big  paws lol.

chaosndestruct ion,
Thank you.. I think his  tail  will stay..  He just  seems to old to me plus a little  well big tail  wont hurt  lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

angelsmama

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 12:30:53 am »
i think they are adorable with their tail :) rotts are gorgeous either way ,but a tail is sooooo cute on them  ;D

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 01:10:31 am »
hehe they are arn't  they..  I havent seen any rottis around  her  with tails so I guess ill be a trend  setter lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

chaosndestruction

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 02:47:36 am »
haha no it won't hurt to much...

I grew up with a great dane, Sheba, and I learned fast how to stay out of the way and to not leave any food or drink un-attended (or anything else that I didn't want knocked over!) and later on we had a mastiff/retreiver mix that not only had a long tail but a thick tail too!