Author Topic: Amazing the things you learn..  (Read 1665 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Amazing the things you learn..
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:21:23 am »
about people you think you know. Tonight hubby and I were discussing some little dogs I found on Petfinder for Emma..or are looking at etc.. I mentioned how MANY Pit Bulls there are on there, it's just outrageous, I don't know if it's everywhere or my area or what but they are filling up the shelters here. Hubby says to me, purebred Pit Bulls? I said yeah, those and mixes..he said he'd love to have a Purebred one..umm really?? Like I never knew this before..how could I not?

So for those of you that remember the Pit Bull dicussion and how I thought they were scary, well hubby is all about having one. He said he would be fine with getting one of those (cause he's giving me trouble about any little dog ::)). I said they aren't little dogs!! He says yeah but they aren't that big. I don't know how much experience he's had with them, but a guy he used to work with got a puppy and even now that it's not a little puppy anymore, he's just a big teddy bear I guess.

Anyway, we had a brief discussion and he sounded exactly like the people that had the opposite opinions as me hahahah...you learn something new every day!

But needless to say, we don't have room for a dog that size, even if it's not BIG. He can keep dreaming I guess. :P

mama23+pyrs2

Re: Amazing the things you learn..
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 10:06:17 am »
Hehehehehe, they keep us on our toes don't they.

Kinda like when my hubby drools over Angelina Jolie. And here I thought he had more sense than that.

lol

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 12:41:47 pm »
A staffie, not an american one, is a lot smaller than a Pit, same type of temperment and look if that is what hubby wants.

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 12:50:40 pm »