Author Topic: 1408 Review!  (Read 2927 times)

lorim2

1408 Review!
« on: June 21, 2007, 03:35:45 pm »
Ok guys...I went to the 12:01 showing this morning of 1408 and I thought it was great!  John Cusack was the best!  Starts out a little slow but really a great movie! 

EllieAndBlu

Re: 1408 Review!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 09:32:12 pm »
I too cant wait to see it!  wahoooo! Thanks for the review - and hope you enjoy the moving tonight, Jenn!

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:05:40 pm »
WOW - you are all so brave...I CANNOT watch scary movies in the theatre (or at home even for that matter), I'm such a wuss! :D

Eric totally wants to see this one ;)

k2campbell

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:19:38 pm »
Oh, its supposed to be scary?  I hadn't noticed.  I just saw cute John Cusack and kinda zoned out from there ...

Just kidding!  I'm a total horror movie freak.  The only movies I cannot watch are the Hellraiser movies.  Shortly after watching all of fifteen minutes of one by myself I became convinced that Pinhead lived in the furnace room in my basement.  Luckily the dog room is right in front of it, so they scare him away.  ::)

Ha ha ha...I'm actually a John Cusack fan too, he's so sweet  :-*

Glad to hear the dogs scare Pinhead away  :D The Exorcist did it for me, I think I was about 12 years old or so. MAN - that is one freaky movie! ;)

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 10:25:39 pm »
Me either, I can't watch scary movies.

Keith watched The Grudge.  I was freaking out.  Now the kids make that noise just to make me wig out.

I went screaming out of the room when they were watching Signs.

Oh, poor Tina!!! :D I don't mean to laugh but I can just imagine the kids making that Grudge sound and you freaking out...ha ha ha ha ha  :D

k2campbell

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 10:44:21 pm »
Me either, I can't watch scary movies.

Keith watched The Grudge.  I was freaking out.  Now the kids make that noise just to make me wig out.

I went screaming out of the room when they were watching Signs.

Oh, poor Tina!!! :D I don't mean to laugh but I can just imagine the kids making that Grudge sound and you freaking out...ha ha ha ha ha  :D

Oh yea, they think it is hysterical watching me try not to  crawl out of my skin while I'm chasing them to make them stop.

HAhahahahah, it just occured to me.  Does Eric have a sick sense of humor like that?  Cuz your little sweetness will be just like him in that department.   They quickly realize where they have strength in numbers.

Um...yup - so I guess I'm in trouble hey??? :D ;)

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 11:16:51 pm »
"I went screaming out of the room when they were watching Signs."
OMG! I have to tell you about my experience with 'Signs'!  I was watching it with my kids (it was THEIR pick at the video store, Not mine! LOL)  and just as the scary music is building to the part where the aliens were almost in the house, OUR POWER WENT OUT!  That was so freaky!  Scared the pants off me and the kids!  Yikes!  I can't watch that movie again.
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 11:52:56 pm »
 :o  I used to love horror movies.  Then, I had skin kids, and now, I just can't watch any scary movies at all (well, except the original Shining--gotta love Jack Nicholson~!)  I figure it was a change in my chemistry after kids?  LOL LOL
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids