Author Topic: Update on my ugly Divorce  (Read 5113 times)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Update on my ugly Divorce
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 11:33:19 am »
Man this sucks!!  I'm just going to ditto everything above.  The account should have been frozen the moment you got a lawyer.  Do you know how much was in there before he closed it?  Get all that paperwork from the bank if you don't already have it.
I know right now you are overwhelmed with what is going on with the house and finances but like what has already been said, keep your cool and play ugly legally, because he sure isn't!! And if you haven't already, start looking into anything that the county/city/state has to offer you, there's probably a lot out there that you wouldn't even think of!  Use what you can.  Try to start working on you, then he'll realize he hasn't crushed you after all....and that is the best revenge!  You can do it and BPO is always here to listen!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Update on my ugly Divorce
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 12:50:43 pm »
And if you haven't already, start looking into anything that the county/city/state has to offer you, there's probably a lot out there that you wouldn't even think of! 

Great idea!  I don't know, but I have a hunch that if you apply for some type of government assistance that the gov't agency may then go after him to try and get some of their $$ back from him, too and that would serve his sorry butt right, too!  Go get 'em Blair!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees