Author Topic: on the news last night  (Read 1848 times)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
on the news last night
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:16:11 pm »
They busted a lady in Dublin Ohio with a house full of dogs and cats. They were living mostly locked filthy in cages that they said had layer after layer of straw in them. The rescuers all had to wear masks. Many small to Medium dogs, and then I saw a Large Great Pyrenees, very matted and some sort of large wound or sore on his back leg. The worst was a dog that they say probably had his back legs broken at one time (I think it could have even been a birth defect). Anyway he was stuck in a sitting position and shuffled his hind end to move. The ones they can save will be looking for new homes. It seems there has been A LOT of this popping up latly. I just don't understand.  :-[
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Saint Butterfly

Re: on the news last night
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 09:32:44 pm »
Very Sad.. Very Gross that people can live like that.
People like that are Animal Collectors, and not animal Lovers, Although they like to think that they are.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 06:30:54 am »
but what is the purpose?? people do things for a purpose or to reach a goal... so where would this get you?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 08:58:00 am »
IN their sick heads they think they are rescueing the animals...some how they think they are doing the right thing. It is a mental illness. Another lady a few months back was collecting cats and putting them in carriers and then dunking the carriers in a trashcan full of water to drown them. She said she was helping them, that they were better off, that is was a short death! Freakin crazy people out there.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 09:05:51 am »
Very sad situations.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 09:07:15 am »
IN their sick heads they think they are rescueing the animals...some how they think they are doing the right thing. It is a mental illness. Another lady a few months back was collecting cats and putting them in carriers and then dunking the carriers in a trashcan full of water to drown them. She said she was helping them, that they were better off, that is was a short death! Freakin crazy people out there.
i remember reading the email warning about that lady, what ever came of that? any body know?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown