Author Topic: What Brand of dog food  (Read 10583 times)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: What Brand of dog food
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 09:39:02 pm »
;D no mc d's!. i think i will then. i would like to put a fiew pounds more on max and boog is a light weight too. :) i hope it goes good or i'll hear a great big I TOLD YOU SO from hubby, i think well do a gradual switch. prabibly towards the end of the week. :)

My Thorn seems so much like Max. He to has a sensitive stomach...I am in the process of switching him to Evo. He seems fine with it. He is a tall boy, but he only weighs about 115 pounds. The vet says he isn't to thin, but It is a fight to keep him at that weight. I kid my hubby that they are built alike (my husband is 6'4 and about 175 pounds),
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Sweetkisses07

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 10:06:56 pm »
Madie is on Canidae All Life Stages mixed w/ wet Merrick Puppy PLate

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 11:02:47 pm »
;D no mc d's!. i think i will then. i would like to put a fiew pounds more on max and boog is a light weight too. :) i hope it goes good or i'll hear a great big I TOLD YOU SO from hubby, i think well do a gradual switch. prabibly towards the end of the week. :)

My Thorn seems so much like Max. He to has a sensitive stomach...I am in the process of switching him to Evo. He seems fine with it. He is a tall boy, but he only weighs about 115 pounds. The vet says he isn't to thin, but It is a fight to keep him at that weight. I kid my hubby that they are built alike (my husband is 6'4 and about 175 pounds),

your thorn looks like a big cuddle bug! yes i do see a marked resemblance between the 2. they could be related. do you have a peddigree for thorn?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 11:12:01 pm »
No, He has no papers. I got him in Tennessee. Apparently when the family went to buy a puppy, there daughter got bitten by the mother dog. The breeder gave them their pup free but with out the papers. So they let their dog have a litter with a ACK male. Thorn was in that litter, so I got to see mom etc. I had no intention of breeding so papers didn't matter to me.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Lyn

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 11:23:45 pm »
Innova large breed puppy but doing the slow switch to Orijen large breed puppy. Anyone feeding Orijen? Thoughts?

I'm feeding Orijen large breed puppy to Bubba and Lola. I did a cold turkey switch from Innova adult. Bubba has serious sensitive tummy issues but he's doing awesome on this stuff. No more gas or loose poop!

Orijen is selling like mad here. They had what they thought was a 5 month supply that sold in 3 weeks. LOL

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 12:16:23 am »
No, He has no papers. I got him in Tennessee. Apparently when the family went to buy a puppy, there daughter got bitten by the mother dog. The breeder gave them their pup free but with out the papers. So they let their dog have a litter with a ACK male. Thorn was in that litter, so I got to see mom etc. I had no intention of breeding so papers didn't matter to me.
i have the boy's papers but have yet to send them in :P it's not like im going to do anything with them. but their breeder emailed me coppies of their peddigrees, i bet there's a fiew people on the board who's dog's heritage lines cross some where back there. it's a neat thought.

Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown