Author Topic: *Dogs 101* Show...........  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Akitamom08

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Porscha- My American Akita
    • View Profile
*Dogs 101* Show...........
« on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:58 pm »
Hello all!! :)

Just wanted everyone to know that the "Akita" is going to be shown on Dogs 101 on Animal Planet on November 29, at 8:00 pm.

This is going to be a great show i hope they get the word out that our breed is one Amazing breed!!
They are not the breed for everyone so i hope they inform that on the show as well.

You dont want to miss a second of it. So make sure on November 29, at 8:00 pm (Well a little before 8pm) you take a potty break (Humans and Dogs both) before the show. 

This Dogs 101 with also feature The Pug, The Weimaraner, The Maltese, and The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier.

The order in the way they are going to show them on the show is the Pug first, then the Weimaraner, then The Maltese, then The Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, And then the Akita!!

They should have made the Akita First!
  >:(

But oh well they save the *BEST* for last. :) :)
I am SUPER EXCITED I cant wait to see the Show!!! ;D

;D*I hope you all tone in to see the Show* ;D

*Amy*

Proud Owner Of
*Black Labrador Mix - Mercedes
*American Akita - Porscha

"If dogs dont have souls, then look into a Akitas eyes"
•*´`*•.AMY,PORSCHA,& MERCEDES•*´`*•

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: *Dogs 101* Show...........
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:17 pm »
I like that show although I'm not too sure about the "experts" they use.  for pete's sake, the one is the pompous guy from "The Groomer Has It".

I am bummed I missed part of last weeks, as the great dane was featured as the first breed.  I caught the last few minutes of the dane.

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: *Dogs 101* Show...........
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 03:29:04 am »
Amy, do a reminder post closer to the date please.  I would like to see it but I have a brain that is bogged down with way too much right now to remember a tv show.

Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak