Author Topic: ANYONE COMING TO THE JULY 30TH CALIFORNIA GETTOGETHER????  (Read 2741 times)

nickerbokker

ANYONE COMING TO THE JULY 30TH CALIFORNIA GETTOGETHER????
« on: July 17, 2005, 10:39:00 pm »
I, NICKI, NEED TO KNOW.  ITS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU PLAN TO COME, YOU LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY.  I AM MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY, AND NEED TO KNOW IF I AM FITTING THIS IN BEFORE THEN OR NOT....SO PLEASE, UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE AND LET ME KNOW.

RSVP IF YOU ARE OKAY?

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: ANYONE COMING TO THE JULY 30TH CALIFORNIA GETTOGETHER????
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 01:01:28 pm »
Nope...Cowboy, Chester and I are going to be in Northern Cali  :'( .  Where are you going???  and why???? don't you love us anymore???

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 01:43:00 pm »
it looks like august 1st is my ship out date.  i am moving because i am broke broke broke and not finding a job that pays worth crap.  i am keeping my hopes up....but it looks slim.  im also trying to find an apartment that is a little less than 1100 a month and is STILL dog friendly.  plenty of 600 dollar places if i didn't have a doggie..wait.. .2.

back to missouri for me unless a miracle hits me over the head....im still hopeful!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 07:13:13 pm »
Have you tried advertising instead of film???  Similar level of creativity, stress but pays far better!  With your talent as a writer, I would think you'd get snatched up quick!  We need you  on this side of the world!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 08:24:11 pm »
ha!  thanks. 

got any open spots you need filled?  lmao.  im desperate here, and will relocate!

BPO BOARD...KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN!  puleaze!