Author Topic: Thinks he is a human baby. :)  (Read 4607 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Thinks he is a human baby. :)
« on: June 27, 2007, 01:34:57 am »
I am starting to think  Zeus is thinking he is a human  child lol.. Here he is in the stroller. LOL and he likes to be pushed in it lol

Any one elses pup's try to use the human  babys stuff?
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

lins_saving_grace

Re: Thinks he is a human baby. :)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 04:10:19 am »
What is he going to do when he's too big for that?  he's so funny!

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 04:13:50 am »
What is he going to do when he's too big for that?  he's so funny!

LOL  It will probley  be a very sad  day when he no longer  can go for stroller rides lol..  LOL  There is still the wagon haha Also the baby  crib lol He was pretty ticked off at me sence i put the stroller away I didn't really  want him to  chew it or something when I Wasnt  watching.. he keeps  running to wear  it is and sitting by  it with them puppy eye look like  " please mam cant I please  sleep in it "
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 04:23:27 am »
Awww, he is just adorable!  From the size of those paws though, he probably won't fit much longer in the stroller.  I can just hear him now..."Please Mom, another ride while I still fit?"  :D  ;D

Modified 'cus it keeps putting a "huh" face in there...no idea why.   :-\
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:25:39 am by GoldenPyrs »
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 04:25:42 am »
Awww, he is just adorable!  From the size of those paws though, he probably won't fit much longer in the stroller.  I can just hear him now..."Please Mom, another ride while I still fit????:D  ;D

Lol yeah  he  probley  will be the  one pushing it once he is full grown  sence we  got him at  8 weeks he has  Double din size. Im really wondering his weight now  when we got him on the 2nd of june he was 14lbs.. on the 14 he was 17  and  sence  then  he ahs grown alot  and I can tell by picking him up  that  he has agined alot.. he is such a stinker
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 04:29:06 am »
Awww, he is just adorable!  From the size of those paws though, he probably won't fit much longer in the stroller.  I can just hear him now..."Please Mom, another ride while I still fit????:D  ;D

Lol yeah  he  probley  will be the  one pushing it once he is full grown  sence we  got him at  8 weeks he has  Double din size. Im really wondering his weight now  when we got him on the 2nd of june he was 14lbs.. on the 14 he was 17  and  sence  then  he ahs grown alot  and I can tell by picking him up  that  he has agined alot.. he is such a stinker

He, he!  :)  You'll have to post pics of the before/after once he can push the stroller.  That would be so cute!
Marie

And my pups:

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 04:37:14 am »
Just make sure the baby isn't in the stroller when he's pushing. It could be a bumpy ride!
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 04:41:19 am »
Just make sure the baby isn't in the stroller when he's pushing. It could be a bumpy ride!

LOL   haha  na  baby wont be in it.

Awww, he is just adorable! From the size of those paws though, he probably won't fit much longer in the stroller. I can just hear him now..."Please Mom, another ride while I still fit????" :D ;D

Lol yeah he probley will be the one pushing it once he is full grown sence we got him at 8 weeks he has Double din size. Im really wondering his weight now when we got him on the 2nd of june he was 14lbs.. on the 14 he was 17 and sence then he ahs grown alot and I can tell by picking him up that he has agined alot.. he is such a stinker

He, he! :) You'll have to post pics of the before/after once he can push the stroller. That would be so cute!

LOL I  surely will
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline fivestartaylor

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Scooby & Kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 04:55:05 am »
My Dobe used to hang his big ol head in my sons swing and swing it fronm side to side ( I always told him he was just gonna make himself sick) LOL
Mom To :

Scooby 18mo. Great Dane
          &
Lucy   7yr old Labrador Retriever

2 Kids & 1 Husband -(might as well be another kid)

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 04:57:08 am »

LOL   haha  na  baby wont be in it.

Awww, he is just adorable! From the size of those paws though, he probably won't fit much longer in the stroller. I can just hear him now..."Please Mom, another ride while I still fit????" :D ;D

Lol yeah he probley will be the one pushing it once he is full grown sence we got him at 8 weeks he has Double din size. Im really wondering his weight now when we got him on the 2nd of june he was 14lbs.. on the 14 he was 17 and sence then he ahs grown alot and I can tell by picking him up that he has agined alot.. he is such a stinker

He, he! :) You'll have to post pics of the before/after once he can push the stroller. That would be so cute!

LOL I  surely will

Oh gosh, I was assuming that no one here would let a pup push a baby in a stroller.  LOL!  :o  ;D
Marie

And my pups:

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 09:13:47 am »
seriously - that is the cutest ever!

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 11:29:27 am »
GoldenPyrs , lol by the time  zeus  would  probley be trained to  push it my youngest  woudl  probley want to ride in the stroller lol..  We are going to  try to train  him to pull a cart though so  he could  pull the  babes in there.  When I had a great  dane  drowing up he woudl pull us on are sleds in the winter lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

k2campbell

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 12:29:52 am »
That picture is friggin hilarious  :D ;)